Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 11:01 PM Last edited by tomboy : 25th Jan 2019 at 11:06 PM. Reason: spelling error
Default Sims moving at slow.
Hi All
I am playing the new neighborhood added with Get Famous.

I was playing the same Sims 4 household for over a week and my game was going fine. This morning when I started playing I first noticed that the Sims were moving in slow motion, then when I moved about in the game there was lag,

Nothing new has been added to the game so can someone please tell me why my game should suddenly be lagging.
Please can someone help me?

PS restarted the game now the lag when I move around the lot is gone but my Sims still move at slower than normal.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 12:01 AM
Are they famous? could be the famous walk style?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 5:59 AM Last edited by tomboy : 26th Jan 2019 at 6:32 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
Are they famous? could be the famous walk style?

Hi Karen
No not the famous walk as it is affecting the child and the pets. I have also noted that it is happening to Sims walking by the house and the cars in the neighbourhood have slowed down
l am going to try placing the house in a new game and then add my family to see what happens.
I will be back with the results

EDIT Just tried a new sim in a new game in the Get Famous neighbourhood and the same thing is happening.
Will now try a different neighbourhood

EDIT The slow walking is also happening in my other saved games in other neighbour hoods
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 4:59 PM
I used the Origin to repair all files of my Sims 4 game then shut my computer down for the night

When I restarted the game this morning all is back to normal. All Sims pets and cars are moving at the correct speed
The problem may have been a glitch caused by the Famous walk.