Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#201 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 9:29 PM Last edited by Dazro : 13th Dec 2012 at 12:39 PM.
Thanks for the feedback on mine, and fair enough about the point loss for the pics.
And yeah I wanted it be so stupid that apparently a wee girl is DISGUSTED by a MALE DOMIANATED WORLD!! Actually the name of the picture files is "feminist baby" because at first my idea was it would be an effin toddler as a raging feminist and killing people, lol. But that was too much I thought.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#202 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 9:48 PM
Round 3
Worked really hard on this one ^^ it's been fun

Naala Pria

Born in Japan and adopted by an Indian couple when she was a baby Naala does not know her complete ethnicity but has grown up with ambition, family values and a very perceptive nature due to the dangers of growing up in Tokyo. With a dark sense of humour and rebellious nature her parents worried she would head in the wrong direction in life however she got lucky and was scouted at sixteen having in turn done runway and catalogue modelling for some very influential people. When Naala’s husband took her along to his audition for the movie version of the popular novel ‘Avenue of Broken Hearts’ she ended up getting the lead female role alongside him as Clara Koga. Cool and calm on the surface it's rare she lets her girly hopeless romantic part out so Naala hopes this new movie will help her show a more vulnerable side of herself to her fans. Naala has lived in India, America, Milan, Paris and England in her short life but Japan will always be home for her.

Clara Koga

Deep in America away from civilisation is Avenue Point a jail facility for murderers. Fearless and observant with sarcastic wit Clara always dreamed of working in the police force saving lives and defending justice (she also dreamed of falling in love but that would have to wait). Her reason for her dreams was because her mother was a victim of domestic violence from Clara’s Japanese father. Unfortunately Clara only got half of what she wanted and patrols the prison cells feeding criminals instead of actually catching them. Snappy and emotionless on the surface Clara actually has a lot of emotions boiling inside and when she meets Ren Kisaragi, a man accused of murdering his own wife and daughter by setting fire to their home, Clara can't seem to keep herself calm anymore. She wants to believe he did it for the insurance but can't as she gets to know him and learns he never claimed it. Clara feels herself falling in love with Ren and wants to help him so she goes out to seek the truth. Watch and laugh joyously this summer as this uptight cop falls comically apart at first love, saves an innocent man and achieves her dreams (even the romantic ones)!

Scholar
#203 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 11:36 PM
Thank you to the judges for the feedback I'll get started on round three right away!

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Mad Poster
#204 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 5:12 AM
Default Casting Call Round 3
Round 3

Jonathen Escamilla - 18
Lincoln always wanted to be on TV as a child. He didn't care if he was famous, he just wanted to get onto TV at least once. When the role for Cyrus in the upcoming film Spring Breakers come up, Lincoln jumped at the chance and was cast as the leading role.

Cyrus Hashemi - 18
Cyrus is a loveable character that was forced to go to Spring Break by some friends. This trip would end up being Cyrus' trip of a lifetime, when he met someone on Spring Break

Film: Spring Breakers

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#205 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 5:39 AM
Dangmal, Sunnaie, Starfish Niccles and Daniandan - your entries are now linked in the main post

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Lab Assistant
#206 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 10:45 AM Last edited by Miss Discordia : 13th Dec 2012 at 10:57 AM.
I couldn't resist creating that kind of movie. I love them in real life, so...

Ling Guozhi, 32 years old

Ling is an actor from Hong Kong. He is best known for his roles in wuxia (martial arts) movies, mostly because of the fact he was born in the family of martial arts masters. The offer to play a part in a romance story was something new to him. He treated playing Ren Wu Xu as a personal challenge.

Ren Wu Xu, 30 years old

Ren Wu Xu is the youngest son of an imperial army's general. One day he is asked to do something very important - he needs to assasinate the monarch from the opposing country. Perky and brave young man agrees and travels away to accomplish his mission.

Once Upon a Time is an epic fantasy romance, loosely based on various ancient chinese legends. It tells a story of Ren Wu Xu and Qiang Bo, a princess from the opposing country.
They meet accidentally, when Ren Wu is sent to Qiang's father palace to assasinate him. When Ren goes to the wrong room, he finds a sleeping princess instead of his victim. She discovers his presence and he flees, striked by her innocence and beauty.
After some more random encounters, they fall in love with each other. They both know that their love is forbidden and must be kept as a secret. Will Ren Wu betray his father to be with the one he loves?

Additional photo, just to show you

Test Subject
#207 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 4:47 PM
Default Crazy Summer Nights
Coline Bright. 30

Coline had been a star since she was just 16, showing up in all the big hit movies and doing modelling on the side. She was the idol of many young girls and a huge role model in society. This was however her first role in this genre of movie. Her signature style was action movies so starring in Crazy Summer Nights was a great opportunity for her.

Crazy Summer Nights

Elenor a 28 year old CEO had it all, money, great friends, gorgeous look and brains. Her life seemed perfect but there was one thing missing - love. In the summer of 2012 Elenor meets Rob a wanna-be rock star who is from a whole different background and swiftly falls in love. Her friends and family are less than excepting - especially her mother who believes she should be with an upper class male who can 'financially support her' but Elenor knows what her heart wants and decides to fight for her right to fall in love.

Lab Assistant
#208 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 3:27 AM

Ramon Graham, 23 stars as Clint Jones - International Man of Vagueness in How I Met Your Dad.

At the young age of 23, Ramon Graham entered the world of movies and became an instant B-List hit. Ramon lives on sarcasm and British humor, since he was raised in the Anglo-Isles of SimNation where the AIBC (Anglo-Isles Broadcasting Company) controlled all the entertainment that was on TV. This shaped his role as a comedian in SimNation, limiting his acting to B-List movies. His comedic approach was something of a mystery to the writers of Maveric Films Ltd., where he started, often making bad jokes sarcastically and upsetting his directors. After a few years of crack shots at the government, Ramon became an instant celebrity after the Golden Plumbobs when he berated the administration of Anglo-Isles for the antics of the Royal Family.

Now Ramon has made it to the big screen, starring in How I met Your Dad, a romantic, action-comedy that ties into the infamous James Steele movies of the 1960s to present. Ramon stars as Clint Jones, international Man of Vagueness, against the self-styled evil genius Maximillian. Clint must save the world from the clutches of this evil madman bent on world domination through the entire population of Simrala jumping at the same time and knocking the Earth out of orbit. In his adventures he meets Miss Currency Swap and falls madly in love as he tries to save her and the world from Maximillian. How I Met Your Dad opens nationwide this Christmas, asking you the question “How did your parents meet?”
Screenshots
Test Subject
#209 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 9:51 AM
Default Avenue of Broken Hearts
Rickie Moon 24
A young actress slowly making her way in to showbiz. She started out playing as an extra in the movie : One million sims. One day she got a lucky break filling in for the lead actress as she was not feeling well. She gave it her all and was finally seen. Unfortunately : One million sim, was halfway done...They couldn't change everything, but Rickie was noticed. She got the next big role in the movie : Avenue of Broken Hearts, playing Brenda Glitch.

Avenue of Broken Hearts
Brenda Glitch is an ordinary woman with dreams of meeting a prince in shining armour coming to sweep her of her feet and riding into the sunset on his noble steed. But that's just a fantasy...She might look all nice and sweet, but no man can touch her. As soon as a man tries to get close to her she shuts herself so that he can never get to her longing heart...But one day she bumped into Bryan...Love at first sight. Brenda finally felt complete, but sometimes all good things come to an end. Her nature of pushing away whenever someone gets close, is stronger than ever. Will Bryan's love be strong enough? Will he be willing to go through the rough times? Will Brenda be able to reveal her past, uncovering why she pushes people away? Find out in the Romantic Drama : Avenue of Broken Hearts...

Lab Assistant
#210 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 9:57 AM
Here we go, the final round :D

Mandy Louise Parker

After her parents' divorce, Mandy spent most of her life living with her father Robert in Louisiana. Mandy had interest in makeup and cosmetics, but her father pointed her in the acting direction.

When she sent her CV for Warren Bros' new film's audition, the directors were unsure if Mandy is the right actor to star in the movie. They thought her looks were too innocent and unfitting. But when Mandy appeared with her outfit and makeup on and with her striking acting skills, the directors shook hands with her and said that they found the perfect actress.

Valerie Stane / Sarah Red

Valerie was the most perfect housewife in her neighbourhood "Halleya Lane", until one day she suspected her husband Rex for cheating on her. Valerie couldn't believe this at first, so she hired a detective to act like Rex's shadow and find clues. She was heart-broken when her detective told her that her not-so-perfect husband was dating many women in Love and Berries night club.
Her jealousy grew more and more everyday, to the point where she dresses up as a seductive waitress, goes under the alias Sarah Red and starts working in Rex's favourite night club. When "Sarah" saw her husband making out with a young blonde lady, she was devastated at first. But then she started playing around with her husband's mind to the point when he goes crazy with all of his lovers around him.

How long will Valerie romantically torture Rex? You can see it all in the new movie: Love and Berries

And a little bonus shot, that doesn't need to be judged

Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#211 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 1:11 PM
Booalaska, crdroxxpl, EileenJ and Eternila - your entries are now added to the main post

Miss Discordia, your entry is very lovely, but it won't be scored since you haven't participated in the application round. I hope you had fun making it and I'm sure it will inspire others, because that's what the contests are all about - learning something new, improving your skills and more importantly have fun

A little note to the people who added an additional shot - it's really nice to show some more pictures, but bear in mind that some judges can deduct points for this. It can give you a very small, but noticeable advantage towards the other contestants who try to express everything in just one picture (that's what actually required for the contest).

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Lab Assistant
#212 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elexis
Booalaska, crdroxxpl, EileenJ and Eternila - your entries are now added to the main post

Miss Discordia, your entry is very lovely, but it won't be scored since you haven't participated in the application round. I hope you had fun making it and I'm sure it will inspire others, because that's what the contests are all about - learning something new, improving your skills and more importantly have fun

Elexis, the PM was sent to you with an explanation! For the first two rounds I could not log into that account, so I was using my old one... :<
Scholar
#213 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 3:13 AM
Ooh, the final round! I'm pretty excited! By the way, I apologize for his different skins in the two pictures. I can change it, if need be.

Meet Mark O'Harris, the thirty-five year old heart breaker. Mark made his debut as a young boy, playing as a ten year old background character in the then wildly popular TV series "The Monte Vista Gang." Since then, he blossomed into many roles, mostly revolving around a young, trouble making kid, until he found his calling... in Sci-Fi. Needless to say, it came as a surprise, both to the general public and to Mark himself when famous director, Adam Chrystals, phoned him about the lead role in his newest romance.

Richard Kingsley was no more that a young scholar, wandering the lands, searching for knowledge. Nobody knew a thing about him, other than the unpleasant rumors surrounding his scars, and he preferred it that way. In a last ditch attempt to escape the local rumor mill, and the old biddies who had nothing better to do than try to seduce him, he took an offer to study abroad. After packing his things, and bidding his rapidly aging parents "farewell," he hopped aboard the caravan, and never looked back. Little did he know that his caravan would be heading to a small, burned out village in the dead of winter. Finally, to make things worse, the real reason the caravan went there was to try and appease "The Baroness of the Crimson Heart," the vengeful ghost that perished in the fire that ravaged the entire mountainside. However, the more he studies the legends, and the more nightly encounters he experiences, the more he comes to realize that she is lost in a world no longer her own. Now he has to learn how exactly to help her, and maybe along the way, he will learn to love?

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#214 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 8:31 AM
Sleepalldaypartyallnight, Minimogut and Miss Discordia - your entries are now added to the main post

Just to avoid any confusion, Miss Discordia and thera are the same person (accounts merged), so it's not a new contestant.

Minimogut, different skins are fine. The rules allow you to change everything except facial sliders of your Sim.

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Test Subject
#215 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 8:56 AM
Daniela Villegas

With her outstanding acting skills combined with many years of experience and a jet-set lifestyle, this 41 years old actress is considered one of Hollywood's big celebrities. She made her debut as a teen actress, landing her first role for a teen comedy series. After a while, she dated a very popular singer, which boosted her popularity and opened countless acting jobs for her. At the age of 25, she married the singer, which spawned a reality TV show which boosted her popularity even more, giving her the chance to launch many stuff under her brand like perfumes, books, clothing lines, and many more. Even though she's primarily known as the reality TV show star now, she still does acting, and her newest movie is Crazy Summer Nights.

Melinda Cruz

Melinda is a rich, glamorous, hardworking socialite/fashion brand owner from Bridgeport City who has never been in a serious relationship before. After being ridiculed by her socialite friends for not ever having a boyfriend with her, she and her friends made a bet that by the end of the summer, Melinda should have a man with her - with her fashion brand on stake. With so much to lose, Melinda is determined to find a man, no matter how. After spending several nights out in the city, she meets a nice pizza delivery guy whom she falls in love with. However, what would her friends say if they find out that Melinda, the rich and elite top-level fashion designer, is dating a poor pizza delivery man who still lives in his mother's basement? Well, she needs to transform him from rags to riches, of course. And that's probably not going to be so easy.

Crazy Summer Nights

Why don't we
l i g h t u p t h e n i g h t ?
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#216 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 1:46 PM
Hanechon, your entry is added to the main post

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Test Subject
#217 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 2:37 PM
Default Love and Berries

Jessica Tyler

Bio: Jessica grew up in Sunset Valley, and as a child she loved watching plays. When she was nine, she played Wendy in her school's productuon of Peter Pan. Since then she has been in many other plays. While she loves acting and performing live, she really wishes to be an actress in a movie, or at least a T.V show. Her traits are: Ambitious, Dramatic, Family Oriented, Friendly, and she is a Natural Born Performer.

Movie: Love and Berries

Character: Avery Stallione

Character Desription: Avery was always that good daughter every parent always wanted. She didnt argue, she did what she was told, and always kept good grades at school. This was perfectly fine, until her parents decided that she would marry a man she had never met, especially at the young age of 18. It was at that point that her parents stopped letting her leave the house, except for school. Avery hated it. Being as smart as she was, she found a way out of her "prison," and on that very night she met the love of her life, her true love. After only knowing each other for two days, Avery explained her situation, and they decided to get married and soon. Their relationship was love and berries: nice and sweet, that is until her parents found out...

Field Researcher
#218 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 8:35 PM
Any chance I can get an extension? I'm holding back from being sick right now :/

My Simblr: Here
Test Subject
#219 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 9:04 PM
these things are so interesting, can't stop reading! (:
Field Researcher
#220 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 3:52 AM
Is my Sim from the last round allowed to star as the love interest in this round? I know the main Sim has to be different, but apparently making two whole Sims a round (because I think the love interest is pretty important) is breaking me!
Test Subject
#221 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 6:03 AM
Default Spring Breakers.

Demetri Rader

Demetri grew up in London with his mother and 3 sisters. When he was 20 he scored his first major role in Don't Trust Me. Since then Demetri has acquired a profession as a Full Time Actor.

Jake Dawson

Spring Breakers

The movie Spring Breakers is adapted from the Best-selling novel by Jennifer Lucas.

Jake comes from a small town called Baskin which is located in Louisiana, he has an extreme talent for baseball and is employed as a full time player. When Jake receives the oppurtunity to join the New York Yankees he must choose between the Job, large paycheck and fame, and leaving the love of his life, a girl called Mandy, a descision which would truly break his heart.

Mandy and Jake have been best friends since they were both young, as Mandy grew older and out of her tom-boyish phase, Jake fell for her, as did she for him, however the young couple are completely oblivious to each others affections.

Look out for Spring Breakers, the awesome new romantic comedy film produced by Warren Bros in cinemas this Spring!

Sorry for the terrible picture quality, my game started crashing so I had to lower the settings.
Test Subject
#222 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 6:39 AM
Default crazy summer nights
Gerry Fraley is a hopeless romantic but he knows his way into a womans heart he has always been fond of romance novels and films so maybe this contributes to that factor of his personality. so who better than hinm to play teh lead role in a romance film Gerry Fraley plays James Intor in the movie "crazy summer nights"

in this romantic and emtional tale james must prove to the beautiful sarah moor that he loves her
although he is a true romantic some people think he is too romantic will this effect his efforts in romance or will he get the girl will, she fall for his charm, or will she move on to another man

i have noticed that he is wearing the same outfit in both the casual and role shot i had to re-load the game just to take those pics as i forgot about them and i don't feel like re-opening the game again as i am tired I HOPE I DON'T LOSE POINTS
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#223 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 8:52 AM
Quick question - As I look at my pics now, they are very sharp and may look a bit photoshopped... I didn't changed anything in graphic programs, just used a HQ mod for my game. Is it okay?
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#224 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 3:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shhh
Any chance I can get an extension? I'm holding back from being sick right now :/

Well, I gave an extension for this round before and you still have 2 days and 8 hours til it ends, so I don't think I can give another one without more people asking for it. So if anyone else needs and extension, please state so in the thread.
I hope you will get better soon, take care.

Quote: Originally posted by Tamlyn
Is my Sim from the last round allowed to star as the love interest in this round? I know the main Sim has to be different, but apparently making two whole Sims a round (because I think the love interest is pretty important) is breaking me!

Yes, you can use all Sims that are made by you for the secondary/background role. Just make sure that your main character is the focal point of the picture.

Quote: Originally posted by Miss Discordia
Quick question - As I look at my pics now, they are very sharp and may look a bit photoshopped... I didn't changed anything in graphic programs, just used a HQ mod for my game. Is it okay?

HQ mod is okay, it doesn't change the game that drastically when you don't look at things that are super close. It could be considered as another game graphics setting, just this one is custom.

Megan_perry106, Sim-ple and wizkid770 - your entries are added to the main post

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Lab Assistant
#225 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 5:56 PM
Elexis can I change the actors facial apperence in-character a wee bit, with the explination that for the film they wear prostetics and makeup? (The film characters meant to be deformed but not the actor)

And did this round get extended to the 18th?

Page 9 of 12