Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 4:34 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default How to cure food poisoning or bring a sim back to life (no cheats)
I would REALLY appreciate it if someone would help me with this!

I have a sim girl, and she has food poisoning, when I just had Nightlife and University she went to a community lot, and when she came back, as soon as she got out of the car, she died. Now I have Open For Business, and she was ok when she got out, but then I gave her a quick house (she was living on a empty lot, and she was a teenager and she was by herself) and a bed and a fridge and stuff. Then I put her to sleep in the bed, and when she woke up, she died. Does anyone have any advice? Also, I don't want to use SimPE or anything like that, but I'll use it if there's nothing else.

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by **I_am_ME**
I would REALLY appreciate it if someone would help me with this!

I have a sim girl, and she has food poisoning, when I just had Nightlife and University she went to a community lot, and when she came back, as soon as she got out of the car, she died. Now I have Open For Business, and she was ok when she got out, but then I gave her a quick house (she was living on a empty lot, and she was a teenager and she was by herself) and a bed and a fridge and stuff. Then I put her to sleep in the bed, and when she woke up, she died. Does anyone have any advice? Also, I don't want to use SimPE or anything like that, but I'll use it if there's nothing else.

Maybe your game is bugged or downloads or something may be effecting this. Have you downloaded patches? If your sim gets food poison they need LOTS and LOTS of rest.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 12:34 PM
Was she pregant at all (not showing)? Usually that is the cause of a sim going and returning from a community lot and dying. Also how much sleep did you give her? Like Jmaster said, they need lots of rest. How long was she sick for? The Prima guide says they will die if they were sick for 10(?) days or so. Next time I reccomend not sending a sic sim to a community lot.

"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once."

By Evan Esar (1899 - 1995), Esar's Comic Dictionary
Stupid people are stupid
#4 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 2:07 PM
Make sure you have no hacks in your downloads folder that aren't compatible with the EPs you have. You might want to take out your downloads folder and try the game.
http://www.modthesims2.com/article.php?t=139702
Scholar
#5 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 3:23 PM
If you have insiminator, make sure it's the correct version.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams