Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2023 at 8:15 PM
Default how to activate the "Add To Wardrobe" option in FreeTime's clothes pile
Hi everyone
I get the FreeTime clothes pile (the one that appears after sewing a new outfit) from SimPE and when i open "Pie menu strings" file, there are the "Add To Wardrobe" option, and its the same in Pie Menu Functions, inside "Interaction - Sell" archive, but when I play my game, this option doesn't appear in object Pie menu. I just deleted the "sell" option (Attention, I didn't delete the "Interaction - Sell" file) because I'm not going to use it and, as a consequence, the pie menu no longer appears. I could see that, apparently, in BHAV file, there are all the animations from the "add to wardrobe" option... but I want to know how I can enable this interaction in my game without adding any new clothes to my wardrobe, just using the game animations from this function in the simplest way.
If you can help me, thank you very much
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2023 at 6:58 PM
Your package might be linked to another pie menu. Can you post your file?
Inventor
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2023 at 4:13 AM
It most likely fails in the guardian function "Interaction - Add To Wardrobe TEST". Seems like Generic 54 might have to do with testing if the clothes are already contained in the wardrobe, and 53 is likely related by I can't guess what it does exactly. Perhaps if the clothes in the attributes/temps are valid. You can try disabling parts of the guardian function.