Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2015 at 1:43 PM Last edited by Octopuss : 25th May 2015 at 2:01 PM.
Default Creating Characters in Sims 4
Have you tried to create characters from tv shows, games movies etc in Sims 4?
Show us! :3

I tried to make Namine from Kingdom Hearts c:

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 25th May 2015 at 8:22 PM
Now also Lighting from Final Fantasy

Test Subject
#3 Old 21st May 2016 at 8:39 PM
Those look absolutely perfect!
I made two characters from the manga liar game, Yokoya and Kanzaki

Test Subject
#4 Old 27th May 2016 at 11:59 PM Last edited by SachikoOneeSama : 28th May 2016 at 1:26 AM. Reason: Incorrect Image Format
My, my... both of you did a great job with these characters. (Also loved your Nao-chan, by the way. ^^)
I am still trying to create a household with characters from Umineko no Naku Koro ni. But the lack of necessary CC is so sad...
I do not want to play with them before I find the corresponding cc...

But currently I am working on Bernkastel:

And Erika:

If I have success making them look like the real characters, I shall work on Dlanor and Lambdadelta later.

Boredom is certainly the most dangerous poison in this world. Would you not agree?
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st May 2016 at 5:36 PM
I tried to create one of my favorite girls from Fatal Frame, Kurosawa Sae, but as always, it is also hard to find a good cc for her hair, and her kimono...

Boredom is certainly the most dangerous poison in this world. Would you not agree?
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2016 at 1:30 PM Last edited by Amarise : 3rd Sep 2016 at 1:45 PM.
I've been re-creating some sims from before my HDD died...
At the moment I am doing FFXV.

This is Noctis:

And a younger!Regis:

Next, I think I'll make Nyx Ulric. The hair should be quite easy to find...