Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#276 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 9:38 AM
i wanted this girl to resemble Dascha Polanco from orange is the new black

Advertisement
Instructor
#277 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 11:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Soapsim1
Is it even possible to adjust skull size further? I know at some point I made his forehead smaller but I tried to change his head just now and all that happens is his head gets wider or slightly thinner and that doesn't look right.

I know it is possible to change the skull size only, because I've done it a few times before, by accident and intentionally. But I'm pretty sure it's a glitch because it doesn't change much. And it's also very hard to grab whatever is that changes the skull size, without having to change the face shape.

If you want to change the forehead size of a sim, just move the eyes up when out of detail mode, and then just adjust the rest of the features as well.
Lab Assistant
#278 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 8:32 PM

Here are a few more Sims. The first one (Alexander) is my attempt at making a Swedish Sim. The second one (Gaelle) is my attempt at making an Irish Sim. I plan to make them a couple when TS4 comes out.

The Sims Forever
Mad Poster
#279 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 12:28 AM
I changed my Dascha sims body type to look more like her.
Mad Poster
#280 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 10:05 AM
update on dascha:

Lab Assistant
#281 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 4:31 AM
I have found that my touch-screen laptop is making it hard to control my sim while I'm creating in Create-A-Sim Demo. The game will launch in about 1/2 hour and I want to start immediately.

Any quick suggestions on how to keep my screen from whirling around when I try to work on a fine detail like eyes, etc? It's making controlling the handles much harder. I want the screen to hold still! *waa*

Anyone else here feeling like the limiters are stifling? I don't like the game stopping me by showing red when I push a feature too far for EA/Origin's liking. . I hope we can figure out a method like was used on Sims 2 when we could go to another facial feature, and it would re-center the bars so we could make freaky sims. I don't want them all to be "beautiful people" after all.

Well, 1/2 hour to launch for me. See you all soon. I will be looking forward to what your wonderful modders come up with. I also want to re-color. Hope we have a CEP, and SimPE4 soonest! Have fun, all!

Any world created is a world alive. Nurture your creation as you would a child, then share it with others, and enrich this world we humans call Planet Earth.
Alchemist
#282 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 3:58 PM
This is Emma if I remember right,she is the first sim I made in the the CAS Demo

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Instructor
#283 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 5:00 PM
This my attempt at my sim self & the hubbz im not that good yet, first time playing it last night, and im not sure how the modifiers work I'll have to learn the tools more,
but its pretty cool so far the CAS definitely added some points towards my opinion to buy i love the voices & the walks. And I love how I can adjust the sim's body so that it more realistic and unique

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Mad Poster
#284 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 6:53 AM
TS4CAS 2014-09-07 22-40-41-39 by rainbowslushygal, on Flickr

That's me, minus the tattoos and pink hair. (I usually draw on myself and wear wigs due to my act of life-long contrition by shaving bald.)

TS4CAS 2014-09-07 22-40-32-39 by rainbowslushygal, on Flickr

I tried on Alice...But I spent the majority of my money on books this month. I guess next month I'm going to give The Sims 4 a try.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Test Subject
#285 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 10:19 AM
I made me and my boyfriend, I just had to show them off! I'm really impressed with Sims 4 CAS

Page 12 of 12