Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 10:37 PM
Default Noob-friendly clothing editor?
I want to be able to go through my very vast amount of CC and edit some of the outfits so they are coded to work for Showtime's career outfits. I am not a custom content creator so most of the programs I have tried to use are very complicated and I am just not finding how to do this in the tutorials. If anyone can help me out by giving me some suggestions I would be very grateful.

If I have learned anything from my SIMS family: When a child doesn't see his father enough he starts to jump up and down, then his mood level will drop until he pees himself. -Liz Lemon
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 12:42 PM
First up, the Creator Issues forum is for problems or questions about uploading on MTS; so, I'm moving this thread to the CAS creation forum.

Since TSRW is now feature-locked and CTU doesn't supprt the new outfit type, you'll have to use S3PE or S3OC. It's very simple, and I can knock together some instructions for you once I know what the value flag for SHT outfts is. I can't check now as I'm about to go out, but I will ask Inge later, unless someone else who already knows happens to see this thread.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#3 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 1:14 PM
Actually it turns out they changed their minds, having finished the TSR front end and having some unexpected time. In fact Micke slipped a new feature into TSRW only a few days ago; a .obj import/export However, I am not sure they're gonna bother to make it easier than it already is - it's always done clothes.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 4:46 PM
Thanks, TSRW worked for me. It was slow going but I got it done. I appreciate the help!

If I have learned anything from my SIMS family: When a child doesn't see his father enough he starts to jump up and down, then his mood level will drop until he pees himself. -Liz Lemon
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#5 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 2:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
once I know what the value flag for SHT outfits
Is that really the abbreviation for ShowTime? SHT ...SHiT?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#6 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 10:21 AM
Why d'you think it was chosen? I think it's Lee's fault, don't remember precisely...

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#7 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 10:55 AM
Next EP will be abbreviated to CRaP

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)