Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 3:35 AM
Default Putting a Picture of someone onto a sims face?
I use TSR Workshop and cannot figure it out!! Is there another program I should be using. Im great with adobe photoshop so that wont be a problem. but I just dont know how to take a picture of myself and put it onto my sim! Please help!!
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 3:43 AM
So you're trying to make a facemask?

Try looking at this tutorial http://www.thesimsresource.com/tuto...al%20on%20my%20

Also this'll probably be moved since it's not meshing related

Hi I'm Paul!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 2:48 PM
I think what yacayac2 means is that he wishes to create a sim that looks like him. In that case it's not as simple as painting a mask.

You will have to create the sims, go into advanced mode to get sliders and then fiddle with all the sliders until you have something that looks like you. It might mean you have to download a sliders modifier like http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=378416
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 4:57 PM
Both methods are correct to a degree I suppose. I think the sliders options and creating your sim will give you much better than just pasting a face overlay on any face sculpt. You may be able to use a combination of a face sculpt with an overlay.
#5 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 6:26 PM
Sims *1* had an external downloadable utility specificaly for adding face photographs to Sim heads. Alas, the improved technology in Sims 2 & 3 almost guarantees that it will never be THAT simple ever again. I would agree with HugeLunatic that the best way to get a specific individual modeled as a Sim **whom you do not intend to breed** is a mixture of a slider-based facial sculpt and a photograph-based full-face "makeup", but breeding Sims loaded up with custom content *will* result in descendants who do NOT resemble their parents.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank