Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 10:27 PM
Default take a ready made sim back to CAS?
HI,

Is there a way to change more then hair and make-up on a ready made sim, who is in front of a mirror in the game?

Thanks
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 11:56 PM
There are three mods I know of that include this feature, along with a lot of other features. The Indie Stone story progression mod here (testing thread in modding forum); Awesomemod at MATY; and Klanly's debug enabler at Sims3Tools.
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 1:22 AM
Depending on how far along your sim is in his/her life, you could re-create the sim by going to the mirror, selecting "change appearance", going to the "..." next to the sim icon at the bottom toolbar, saving the sim to the bin, going back to creating a new family, pulling that sim from the bin, making the desired alterations, and merging them with the existing household, moving out the "old version" of your sim, and deleting him/her.
If you want to avoid all that trouble, though, yeah, stick with the mods suggested by Srikandi.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 3:17 PM
liquidon Snake, thank you for that, but as you said it is a lot of trouble and I am not sure if they will lose all skills and rewards.
I will take a look at the mods Srikandi mentioned. Thank you Srikandi.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 1:46 PM Last edited by Audrey : 18th Jul 2009 at 2:17 PM.
The quickest way to edit an in-game Sim which includes all facial editing is to go Ctrl Shift C. Type in 'editsim Joe Soap' (or whatever the person's name is and without the apostrophes) and press enter. Voila, you are back in CAS and can tweak the sim to your heart's content. When you are finished you can press the tick box and voila you are back in the game again with the freshly tweaked sim.

You need awesomemod which you can get here http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,15185.0.html
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 3:10 PM
As a warning, using AwesomeMod, you cannot edit a sim to "your heart's content". Editsim is an unsupported feature of that mod, and the only changes you can/should make are to a sim's clothing, facial structure and hair. Changing a sim's weight and age cause problems.
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 11:49 PM
well i have it installed and i entered the code but nothing happens, it lets me put it in but nothing happens. What should i do?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 2:42 AM
Hi !

I find the easiest way is to use "NRaas_MasterController.package"

It allows you to click on ANY Sims and send them to CAS to change whatever you can think of ...
Its NOT a CORE Mod and is compatible with Indy Stone and AwesomeMod
You can find it at http://ts3.tscexchange.com
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 12:49 PM
I second MasterController - if you don't use AwesomeMod (or even if you do), it's easy and effective and I've never had a problem with it.
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 8:42 PM
okay, how do i get Master Controller
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#11 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 9:11 PM
bobbythehacker gave you the link - MasterController can be found in the NRaas Industries section of the TS3 Featured Creators forum on that site.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.