Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#26 Old 1st May 2010 at 1:05 PM Last edited by lovetadraw : 3rd May 2010 at 3:07 PM.
This is the last scene (in rough form) of a comic I'm doin'. The part where she looks down , looks at him , and he chuckles and touches her head means "So... What do you think you like?" "(she is so cute), this is what I love about you; what's in here". Elf's society is very Victorian-ish. It's a society that's fixated on sex, then represses it. Because he's human, the fact that she'd prefer top doesn't make him reject her. Plus, I mean, give her a break (no pun intended). See I feel like you can have sex/nudity, and not be dirty. And you don't have to have sex/nudity to BE dirty. In any case, I use her hair and such to keep things covered.
Screenshots

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#27 Old 26th May 2010 at 10:41 PM
Hair jokes
Screenshots

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Test Subject
#28 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 12:39 AM
they look good and quite funny but they all seem to look abit stiff looking would love to see some of your real life drawings
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#29 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 9:19 PM
Sadly I don't do too many realistic drawings. And yes, even I myself complain about stiffness. I'll see my BFF sometime soon, I'll see about drawing a realistic pic of her.

Hater Haters Gonna Hate!

2 computer drawings. I can't draw with a mouse very well.
Screenshots

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Alchemist
#30 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 2:56 AM
practice makes better.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Test Subject
#31 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 7:42 PM
These are really good! <3

Do you have an account on Deviantart? Heres mine -----> http://sophiebuckley.deviantart.com/
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 2:34 PM
I "have one" but I just use it for commenting. Especially with what's going on with HEAVEN_SENT, I'm scared to death to. Especially since I hope to actually write these comics for money in the future, I don't want my characters "out there". Y'know? And I'd have to make another DA account because the info box is full of nonsense.

Some screen tone. Computer screen tone that is.
Screenshots

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Page 2 of 2