Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 12:28 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Force cancel interaction without displacing Sim
So I'm doing a scene which requires a number of Sims to be performing certain interactions simultaneously. Problem is the Sims will need to be teleported in for it to work, since the lot is non-accessible by foot, and this is where some Sims will get stuck. I need a way to clear the interaction queue without moving the Sim away from their current location.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 4:25 AM
That's what an NRaas DebugEnabler object reset on a sim should do. If the sim is engaged in an activity with another though, they may appear to jump to one side as their action queue is cleared.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2019 at 2:27 AM
Hadn't even thought of that. I normally use the Reset function on MasterController. Cool!

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )