Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 7:09 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Framework not working after patch to 1.69.
I have looked through every possible forum and thread for this problem. I have re-downloaded and re-installed all folders and updated all drivers. Everything else in the game is working. All store files and downloads are working fine. There is no issue with the gameplay at all. Just that the Framework folders are not working. I have cleaned out the caches. I have re-downloaded the resource.cfg file and that seems to do no good. I figure the last ditch would be resetting the registry, but I would prefer to not have to do that. If anyone has any clues, please feel free to contact me. Thank you again!

System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 1/11/2016, 13:36:09
Machine name: DESKTOP-E2M1NS0
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release.151121-2308)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Acer
System Model: Aspire R7-572
BIOS: V2.01
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8072MB RAM
Page File: 3143MB used, 6208MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DxDiag Version: 10.00.10586.0000 64bit Unicode
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 2:55 AM
Hi JillianneSix .. Could you clarify a little more what you mean by Framework folders are not working. Not sure what you mean by that. What folders are not working? Are you referring to .package files that are in the Mods>Packages folder or something else? It is difficult to offer up any suggestions without knowing exactly what is not working or what you have tried and what happens when you try something.