Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 3:12 AM
Default sim is forever a skeleton
hey! so, i dont know if this has happened to anyone else, but i am having a glitch with my sim involving the jungle adventure pack. this bug happened due to me being cheat-y with the UI cheats mod. in the mod, there is an option to get rid of any of the little moodlets that your sim has by right clicking on it. my two sims went on vacation together there, and one of them was turned into a skeleton. me being right click happy, i decided to just get rid of the debuff of her being a skeleton. even though the moodlet is gone and she doesn't look like a skeleton, she still has things that come with being a skeleton, such as; not being able to change clothes, a pile of food falling on the floor after eating, not being able to be romantic (if this is a part of being a skeleton?), etc. she also can't die. there is also no way to kill her. i've tried fire, starvation, over exhaustion, and also doing the "kill sim" command in MCCC (all it results in is her disappearing with no grave stone). the only reason i've been trying to kill her is because she's already an elder and her spouse has been aging while she hasn't been. i usually wouldn't care about the gravestone and just let her disappear, but this is on my not so berry challenge save, and gravestones are pretty important to me. i'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this, and if there is a way to fix it? i'm sorry if this is kinda confusing lol, i've tried making it sound like it makes sense but even i dont really understand how to explain this. thanks in advance for any advice or help sent my way. have a great rest of your day everyone! =)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 3:29 AM
Hey. check out the last comment on this thread (scroll way down)
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/di...uck-as-skeleton
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
Hey. check out the last comment on this thread (scroll way down)
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/di...uck-as-skeleton

i have installed the mod, but im unsure on how im supposed to be using it? i also tried doing the "sims.remove_buff Buff_Skeleton", but all it says in the text box is "class 'sims4.tuning.instances.buff_Skeleton' does not exist on ." and it still says "skeletons cannot do this" when i try to change outfits. i also tried removing all buffs, but nothing has changed. it's possible that theres no way to fix this, which is kind of upsetting, even though i did bring this upon myself by abusing the UI cheats mod. let me know if you have any other ideas on how to fix this. thanks a lot for your help!
Scholar
#4 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 4:01 AM
This mod in the link they shared there is a mod to bring back some cheats that EA removed recently
to use it you simply need to do what they said there in the comment.

you must have script mods enabled, and also check if you didn't put it too deep in your mods folder
just drop the script file (unzipped) in you mods folder directly, no subfolders whatsoever
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
This mod in the link they shared there is a mod to bring back some cheats that EA removed recently
to use it you simply need to do what they said there in the comment.

you must have script mods enabled, and also check if you didn't put it too deep in your mods folder
just drop the script file (unzipped) in you mods folder directly, no subfolders whatsoever

thanks for all your help! i actually figured out a way to fix this, which is by turning her into a plant sim. now i just have to wait for the moodlet to actually go away instead of just getting rid of it haha.