Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Super Shiny Skin

by Reitanna Posted 12th Dec 2017 at 10:05 AM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 1:49 PM
farrah moan!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 4:37 PM
Haha Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 7:27 PM
Lmao this is great. Not only would it be good for humorous reasons, but I think it would apply well to robot sims.
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 8:37 AM
I'm having trouble with this skin I have downloaded it already and it will show up but when I add it to my sim it doesn't work. if you know what i need to do to fix this please let me know
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by midnightwolf221
I'm having trouble with this skin I have downloaded it already and it will show up but when I add it to my sim it doesn't work. if you know what i need to do to fix this please let me know

this skin detail is in the forehead section, so make sure you're not trying to use two forehead details at once. also, I'm 99% sure this does not work with skin MASKS. it works with OVERLAYS, which are different; an overlay is transparent, works with most other details and all skin tones. a mask literally paints the sim with a new skin texture, and often times, you can see that some skin details, makeup, and even gloves don't show up. if you're not sure, please post a screen capture showing what skin details you're using.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 5:50 AM
I loved your mod, good job...
Awmm ohh, your sim is so beautiful, she's cute.
Do you have it for download?
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 9:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by midnightwolf221

I've had the same problem, then I messed around with the settings a little bit and having ilumination on "very high" worked out for me.

Anyways, thanks a lot for this, always wanted something like this for a few specific Sims!
Banned
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IngridValentine
I loved your mod, good job...
Awmm ohh, your sim is so beautiful, she's cute.
Do you have it for download?

no, I actually don't know how to make sims downloadable :/
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 8:42 PM
I'm having a tad bit of trouble with this. I've looked through the 'skin details' section of CAS, yet I cannot find the skin. I may just be blind, but eh. Could you please post a picture of where exactly the skin detail is? Thanks!
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th May 2018 at 8:15 PM
hi
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th May 2018 at 5:03 PM
Awesome ! This skin can be perfect for a slime girl i think :3 (Huhuhu monster girls make the world best! )
I really like your sims by the way , she is really cute !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th May 2018 at 3:17 AM
looks lovely tho i wish it was enabled for random because that'd be hilarious with all my other cc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 9:26 AM
This looks cool. But not for everyday sims. Is there a way you could make this less shiny?
Banned
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 12:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cadorno12
This looks cool. But not for everyday sims. Is there a way you could make this less shiny?

no, this is SUPER SHINY skin. I've made more with varying shininess, but I haven't uploaded them yet.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 9:13 PM
where is the pink hair from? thanks
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 2:37 AM
Guys why did the mod author get banned?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Mar 2021 at 12:18 AM
Great Download From a Great Creator:)