Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#276 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 1:48 PM
thankyouthankyouthankyou! *bows down to your greatness* i love you! (jk)

if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the headsman,
and make the drop, with a smile on your lips.
-Robert Jordan
Advertisement
Test Subject
#277 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 6:54 PM
Spectacular.... Thanks!! ^_^
Test Subject
#278 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 1:52 PM
Does anyone know where the body shop is?
Feeder of Cheesecake to Llamas
retired moderator
#279 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 3:43 AM
Body Shop is included with your game. Read the Skinning FAQs thread on the Skinning Forum.

"Living well is the best revenge. . ." George Bernard Shaw
Lab Assistant
#280 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 6:17 AM
Well Faylen,just to say thank you for your simplistic directions on recoloring.I think i am going to give it a shot,wish me luck.I have never tried it before reading your tutatorials.You make it seem worth trying,again thank you so much.

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
Test Subject
#281 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 4:07 AM
i wish i could give you a thanks more than once. THANK YOU!!! :lovestruc this really helps!!
Test Subject
#282 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 5:20 PM
Hey faylen im having trouble saving everytime i try and save it it turns into a psd.file how do i change it to an .bmp
retired moderator
#283 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 6:27 PM
The the bottom of the box, after you've selected "Save as", under "File Name", is "Format" with a little down arrow to the right of the box. Click the down arrow, then click on .bmp from the dropdown box that appears. I thought I had a picture of this in this tutorial. It's about time for a rewrite, anyway, I guess.

Test Subject
#284 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 1:45 AM
Default Thanks
Thanks for this!
Its a great tutorial!!
Test Subject
#285 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 7:18 PM
Thank U Thank U Thank U, U R Da Best
Test Subject
#286 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 11:40 PM
Do you know where i can find this one in italian. I really want to larn!!!!!
retired moderator
#287 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 9:33 PM
Sorry, none of my tutorials have been translated, to my knowledge.

Test Subject
#288 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 6:43 PM
how do u enter photoshop? i cant seem to find it
retired moderator
#289 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 1:22 AM
Read the Skinning FAQs thread.

Test Subject
#290 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 12:01 AM
Can it be photoshop 7?
Test Subject
#291 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 5:36 PM
recolouring with patterns
hi ive got this program and have just found out to do this myself but i want to know if you can recolour with patterns so the colour isnt plain if you get what i mean?

RBirch
Instructor
#292 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rachaelbirch2007
hi ive got this program and have just found out to do this myself but i want to know if you can recolour with patterns so the colour isnt plain if you get what i mean?

This is just a begginer tutorial, Faylen has wrote 4 Skinning tutorials, read them all, then u will know how to add a pattern to your Clothes :D
Test Subject
#293 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 7:37 PM
Woo! I get it! But if you use Bodyshop, you can't upload it here on MTS2 because it won't turn out as rar or a zip. It'll turn out as a package. How do I upload it on MTS2?

as you can see i hate rap with a passion.
Lab Assistant
#294 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 12:43 AM
OH MY GOSH!
I went to the Photoshop site and it said that the photoshop is either 99 bucks or 200 something?! Is this really what it costs..?
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#295 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 1:29 AM
Photoshop is even more than that. If you don't have it, go get GIMP which is free.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
#296 Old 25th Dec 2007 at 2:10 AM
Dear Faylan,
Your Tuts are just what this lady needed. I can actually understand them!!!
I have recolored furniture and drapes. Now I'm excited-- who knows now maybe
my own simmie recolor line!!!!!
But here's a dahhh question--- I'm embarrassed -- so please don't laugh--
I found a mesh that I can recolor-- it has no texture on it-- ok-- so where do I put it, because it won't show up in the game-- where do I put a plain mesh file in order to get the file into BS-- to get it where I can work with it?
I'm a newbie and have just started learning how to manipulate my files to change the colors through the SimPE Wizard, SimPe, and PSP.... I have so much to learn-- and so many questions--- my New Years Resolution-- learn to recolor clothing meshes!!!!!
Thank you for your help
ButterflyIII2006
Test Subject
#297 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 2:10 AM
This seems good, but the images are not showing up for me. Do you know what the sotyr is? Are they still there?
I suppose it could be this computer, I'll try again later on my laptop. But I would like to know if anyone else has this problem.
Test Subject
#298 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 3:36 PM
hey,
thanx it relly helps graet job ..
Test Subject
#299 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 4:05 PM
My body shop won't open...
Page 12 of 12