Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 10:09 PM
Anywhere we can get UV maps w/out SimPE?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 23rd May 2010 at 4:27 AM
It really sucks to look at a tutorial that keeps referencing photo's as part of the tutorial and they aren't there. What happens to them? I have looked at so many tutorials on MTS and I'd say a good 75% have missing photo references. Does vBulletin eat them for lunch after a specific interval of time?

Disfruta de la vida mientras pueda. MaƱana puede tener que lavar la ropa!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 24th May 2010 at 6:28 PM
Yeah. I also wonder, just like Javier! A loads of "older" tutorials images isn't there. And it's so irritating. When you finally find something you found looking interesting, and nope. It's nearly impossible to learn without images that should be there, but aren't.

Tumblr: Springbunnysims
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 4:33 AM
This tutorial didnt help like i expected especially since the pictures didnt work. ive looked for videos but none are what ive been looking for. i guess ill stick with making make up even if i cant figure out how to upload them. thanx anyways

-loveless and unwanted, let me shed my agonizing blood on us both, dear agony let me go free me, droplets of rain topple us, sweet scarlet water wash away, lets bleed and laugh.... together in the darkened world.
-Find me at Deviantart
-Wanna see MY creations? GothiK N' Casual (My awesome Blog :D)
Test Subject
#30 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 11:25 PM
Hi! I'm reading this in 2011.I used to play sims 2 a lot,and loved it,loved all the downloads from this page...
Now I want to reinstall it (someday...) and start to learn how to create things for the game, and I must say...
It's such a shame the photos of this thread can't be seen.
It scares me a lot to think that all these great tutorials disappear when I start to get interested in them.
I don't think you can fix all the images again...but if you read this,and can do something,
I ask you to do it,please.

(PD: Sorry for my bad English,it's not my language :S)
(PD2: you can see I've just registered,that's because I forgot my old username XD but i've always been a fan of mts).
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 8:09 AM
Yea, and nobody seems to answer about the missing pictures *Ugghhh.*
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kirstygreen2
Yea, and nobody seems to answer about the missing pictures *Ugghhh.*

it's the same thing with me, I'm new to creation, and there's a lot of things I don't know and can't learn because the tutorials are missing or they're no pictures.... is there anyway the pictures can be reuploaded? the tutorial is impossible to follow without them....
Test Subject
#33 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 9:42 PM
Yes, I also think there is something wrong with the pictures T_T If you can, please fix it. Pretty please?
Page 2 of 2