Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 12:09 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business
Default What on earth is secret society
I've had University for a really long time now and when i decided to make my own i came across Secret society. I put a lot down and it dissapeared! When i tried to enter it it wouldn't let me and i tried placing a lot over it and looked for a trap door! I know this probably sounds very silly but can some plz tell me what it is and how to play it?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 1:00 PM
It's a secret!
But really, your sim has to make friends with at least three of the secret society members, then he/she will be 'kidnapped' by someone, bundled into the back of a limo and taken to the secret society lot. Then, you will be a secret society member, have the use of the secret society lot at any time (you have an option on the phone to visit the secret society), and you get to wear a very smart secret society outfit. Oh, and you can do a funny handshake.
As regards the lot, I don't think there is any way of entering it from the neighbourhood as long as it is a secret society lot, and you can only have one secret society per Uni. You may be able to re-zone the lot (although I've never tried this), and of course you can get into build mode when your sim is visiting, too.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 11:36 AM
Thank you sooo much :D
Locked thread | Locked by: angel f Reason: answered.