Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 3:53 PM
Default A fix so that cats sleep in the condo?
or 'los gatos condominiums', to give it it's full name. Even without a pet bed mine sleep on the floor which is such a waste of a cute setup. I've Googled for a fix and nothing's coming up, but surely there's one hiding somewhere?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 4:00 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 14th Sep 2017 at 4:16 PM.
According to this picture, cats are already allowed to sleep on it.
Screenshots

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 4:16 PM
No, cats are definitely supposed to sleep on it and if you have boolprop controlpets on then you can tell them to sleep on it. But cats are cats ... why sleep in that expensive padded thing when I could sleep on the cold hard floor?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 9:40 PM
It probably doesn't advertise as highly as it needs to. That should be fixable, right?

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Undead Molten Llama
#5 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 3:56 PM
I don't know if this would help you or not, OP, but I made these pet beds with an invisible recolor. I stick one of those underneath the cat condo to sort of force pets to sleep in the hidey-hole in the bottom of the condo. I don't know if there is a real "slot" there or not, but I've never in my 10 years of playing seen a pet sleep in that spot. They'll sleep on the lower shelf of the thing, yes, but not in the hidey-hole, which is totally nonsensical for me because for real cats that sort of spot is prime real estate.

Anyway, it's not really what you want, but it works well enough.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iCad
I don't know if this would help you or not, OP, but I made these pet beds with an invisible recolor. I stick one of those underneath the cat condo to sort of force pets to sleep in the hidey-hole in the bottom of the condo. I don't know if there is a real "slot" there or not, but I've never in my 10 years of playing seen a pet sleep in that spot. They'll sleep on the lower shelf of the thing, yes, but not in the hidey-hole, which is totally nonsensical for me because for real cats that sort of spot is prime real estate.

Anyway, it's not really what you want, but it works well enough.

Only just seen this! Thanks so much iCad, that's perfect! Or should I say puuurfect...