Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 10:01 PM Last edited by leefish : 28th Aug 2013 at 7:38 AM. Reason: Updates
Default Leefish (www.leefish.nl) Updated 28 August 2013
Hallo

is a little site I have made for myself. The reason I made it is so I can learn a bit more about coding for websites.

Of course, the best way to learn is to get input from other people, and in order to get that I have to have something to get people to come and take a look and give some feedback. This is where sims comes in. I will be posting some of my new items (sims2 and sims3) on leefish.

You don't have to join or participate on the forum - you can just head straight to the downloads and grab what you like the look of. Registration is NOT required but see below....

It would be cool if you wanted to join or participate in the forums - I don't really intend to try and make leefish another MTS, so the only creator on the site is me, and my associate daluved1. Cmomoney is also hanging about, so there might be some nice stuff on there for TS3

I look forward to an enormous influx of visitors.....
Screenshots

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Advertisement
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#2 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 10:11 PM Last edited by leesester : 18th Feb 2010 at 10:39 PM.
Default Latest Updates
TS2 Two addon doors for the Glamour Life Windows and Doors

Repository doors - double and centred.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

TS3 An add on window for base game werewindow

Reposition of the original window on two tiles - with recolourable surround.
Screenshots

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 2:54 AM
New Update - a small lantern. I will be uploading to MTS as well, but this is an early release for all those TS2 sims players who just need another lamp right now......
Screenshots

Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 10:25 PM
Ey great site. Nice job on your downloads as well.

Dacht doe het even in het engels voor de rest
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 1:00 PM
Default New window
New update on Leefish - a TS3 window. On leefish I post the sims3pack, MTS the packages. I hope to get this uploaded to MTS this weekend, but for those who can't wait and want a new window, head on over to LEEFISH

Screenshots

Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd May 2010 at 10:43 PM
Another update to Leefish - this is a collaboration between leefish and amythestfenix - uploaded under the name FenixFish. Its a TS3 door ported to TS2. More details on leefish.

Heres a pic:

Screenshots

Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th May 2010 at 9:31 AM
Another new item up on LeeFish - I did a two tile version of the wellwisher window and a door and arch are on their way too

The little picture of the door is an ingame test pic, using a custom recolour. The whole thing is linked to the window for recolours.
Screenshots

Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 9:05 PM
Small update - I forgot to update this thread so there are a fair few new things.....anyway... TS2 chair and table;

Screenshots

Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 9:46 PM
Another update -

Some clothes by Dal (TS3) and some TS2 recolours of my crates by me

Screenshots

Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 5:47 PM Last edited by leesester : 26th Sep 2010 at 5:58 PM.
and another update - I'm busy working on TS2 versions of the Grocery Rabbithole windows - here is a pic

Link = http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=873

You DONT have to be a member to download - or comment with a quick thanks
Screenshots

Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 3:14 AM Last edited by leesester : 11th Oct 2010 at 5:09 AM.
Yay - I have another associate over on LeeFish!! BoilingOil has agreed to join up with LeeFish and has made lots of BHAVS for TS2.

Check out his area on LeeFish >> http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52
Screenshots

Scholar
#12 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 5:24 AM
Wow, I notice this only today! :D
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 4:48 AM
I keep forgetting to update this thread....anyway, we have loads of new downloads over on leefish - TS3 and TS2.

Here are a couple of example downloads:

Screenshots

Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 9:59 PM
Quick update from Leefish - we have parts 1, 2 and 3 of daluveds "Drag Me to Fabulous" series and an awesome animated sim2 baby mobile

See pic. It really spins.

Screenshots

Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 1:31 AM
gosh I fail at updates. Um, lots of new items on leefish (since I last updated this thread anyway....)

Latest items

Mission Redux by LeeFish,
Kits & Pets Unattended by Boiling Oil
Newsea Lovelution Alpha Edited & Nymphy-Pooklet'd by JulieJ

Or you can add the RSS feed to your feedreader (see my signature)
Screenshots

Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 7:33 AM
Yes, failing at updates is my one skill.

We have loads of new things on leefish at the moment:

A new suit by Leefish - link to leesuit

Some excellent storytelling props by nanashi - link to plates

Sims3 desk by cmo - link to desk

and lots more - see all downloads at the link below:

Downloads gallery

or you can keep up to date following leefish on tumblr and twitter.

twitter and tumblr

Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 11:26 AM
More new stuff from leefish uploaders:

IKEA cart and slimline phones by nanashi:

Link to cart

Link to phone

Rounder tables by leefish

link to table

and lots more - see all downloads at the link below:

Downloads gallery

or you can keep up to date following leefish on tumblr and twitter.

twitter and tumblr
Screenshots