Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#26 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 8:07 AM
Waterstar - There were a few people that got lower than you that did all four rounds, as far as I can see...

Well done to everyone who participated, they were all great entries! Maybe next time there's an official contest I might enter... maybe. It looked like it was fun, anyway. (=
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 10:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BGatot
Congrats to all the winners! And to all participants, really. There's just so many awe-inspiring entries. I have no illusion I could win the contest (this is my first time after all), but I am very satisfied with my scores, especially the later ones. From 38 for the first round (now I see just how inadequate that was! ) to 75 for the last. And I'm not the only one! Entries just got visibly better with each round, and the last two has so many awesome ones. So I guess the contest is a huge success! Learning has never been so much fun either! I'll be on the lookout for another contests for sure!

Same with mee hahahaha *high 5*
We can share most improved hahaha

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 11:05 AM
thanks HP and thanks to the judges for your hard work to make this contest possible
It really was a lot of fun, and the winners all deserved to win
I got a lot of inspiration from the contest and was told that I did improve my building skills during the four weeks. It was a great opportunity to meet nice people, too!
Inventor
#29 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 1:24 PM
@ Waterstar -Yes HP said there would be one later on but right now she's waiting til after Delphy gets a new contest system set up to make things easier on her.

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 9:09 PM
Default Yay
Quote: Originally posted by Greenlea
@ Waterstar -Yes HP said there would be one later on but right now she's waiting til after Delphy gets a new contest system set up to make things easier on her.

Kay, A Sims 2 one would be awesome, I actually got expansions for 2 unlike 3, which I only have the base game.
Test Subject
#31 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 1:06 AM
Wow >.< Its over. Thats sad. we should have an unscored bonus round just for the heck of it ^^

I really learned a lot about building during this! Good job everyone!
Forum Resident
#32 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 2:05 AM
Yeah, I'm sad it's over, but the Sims 2 will be along soon and I've got plenty to keep me busy all of a sudden.

[you say you believe me but you don't deceive me]
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 9:24 PM
Kwuz, If you liked building with a foundation "contest"-ish, you should join the Foundations group Two foundations posted already, TS3 and TS2! No contest ofc so would be like an unscored round

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Inventor
#34 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Waterstar
Kay, A Sims 2 one would be awesome, I actually got expansions for 2 unlike 3, which I only have the base game.

hehe Yeah I have all expansions and stuff packs (well minus the holiday one, didn't care about it) for Sims 2 I just don't have them installed anymore.

I'd probably be in somewhat better shape doing a Sims 2 version. lol

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Alchemist
#35 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 8:56 AM
Congratulations to the winners, well deserved indeed. I'd like to thank HP and judges for this contest which was really interesting and full of fun. I'm finally happy of my score, fourth or fifth don't know, and even if I can define it a defeat, I can consider myself lucky for this result since the builders level was amazing!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#36 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 1:11 AM
Sorry I'm so slow to find this - CONGRATULATIONS to the winners! ...and to ALL the participants! You guys did a great job.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 12:19 AM
Did we get the judges comments on the final round? I haven't seen them anywhere?

If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? ~ Milton Berle
Forum Resident
#38 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 4:34 PM
I was wondering about that, too.

[you say you believe me but you don't deceive me]
Forum Resident
#39 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 7:03 AM
I messaged HP and got no reply so I think not.

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher

Page 2 of 2