Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 9:23 PM Last edited by Anhaeyn : 23rd Feb 2019 at 10:26 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default [solved] How to get rid of body seams on nude pregnant sim?
Hi. This bug isn't anything gamebreaking for me this time, but it's simply annoying.
When my adult female sims are pregnant and gets naked, their pregnant belly has seams as you can see on this pic:

Anyone has idea how to fix that?
Is that happening due to specific cc skin?
Or maybe I need to download some nude defaults? I remember I have downloaded such for teen females when I was installing Wild Child mod, soo maybe the same goes for adults?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 9:40 PM
You probably have downloaded a top or bottom naked mesh default (or both), or some linked to a spesific skin, so I'd suggest you go through your downloads to find the culprit. From the picture it's impossible to tell exactly which default you have, because there are a lot of different ones

Could be a default skin, and to rule out that you'd need to see if this happens with other skins as well (not just skins from the same set, that is).

If you have default replacement skins or use the maxis ones, test the naked meshes with these as well. The defaults usually don't come with linked top/botom naked meshes (but there are some exceptions).

Search the most likely areas in your Downloads folder first. If you can't find the culprit, try the 50/50 search.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 9:44 PM
That seam is typically caused by a mismatch between your adult nude top mesh and your adult nude bottom mesh. By mismatch, I mean that the creator of your top mesh is probably not the same as the creator of the bottom mesh, and the two meshers didn't use make the pregnant morph state the same so a seam appears.

It can be unique to different CC skins as the top and bottom nude meshes are mapped into the skins when they are created. You may have accidentally already downloaded a nude default top or bottom mesh without knowing it.

EDIT: Simmer22 beat me to it...

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 7:29 PM
Hmm. I took out my skin defaults I was using, and on maxis skin seams still existed. (deleted caches and thumbnails)
Not sure about nude top / bottom meshes defaults. I checked my downloads and except this mod and mentioned before nude defaults for teens, I have only some clothing which have preg morhps, but I doubt that's the reason.
@edit
I've checked this mod again, especially base game files (I've downloaded every file from there) and there are both top and bottoms nude defaults. But they're both from the same author, so why seams?
Mad Poster
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 7:42 PM
I've used the same pregmorph mod for quite some time, and haven't noticed the same issue. Chances are you've got some other meshes interfering with the ones in the link.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 9:29 PM
I use BlooM's which is a way better mod. "New bodyshape *Bigger Rounder Pregnancy Belly*" http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...8&topic=57007.0

I never had any problems with it.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Mad Poster
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marka93
I use BlooM's which is a way better mod. "New bodyshape *Bigger Rounder Pregnancy Belly*" http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...8&topic=57007.0

I never had any problems with it.

Oh! And this one does not clash with the feet..obviously. Thanks! I did not know BlooM had that...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 10:18 PM
^ just remember it's skintone-linked meshes with sexyfeet, and the neanderthal bodyshape for males. I don't think there's a maxis feet option, or a non-skintone version, so it may not be for everyone.
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 10:26 PM
Well.. I fixed it.
Turns out, the fault was on this mod I linked above. I looked through it's files, and turns out, this mod adds 3 nude defaults: full body, and separate top and bottom. I took out separates and poof! Seams are gone. Funny how everything was actually part of one mod and it should be working properly tho.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 10:30 PM
Oftentimes creators give more than one option and as downloaders, we are supposed to pick just one, but how often have we all not read and grabbed more than one file. I've done stuff like that myself.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~