Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 9:42 PM Last edited by Xunixeon : 10th Jun 2009 at 11:13 PM.
Default MegaMan: Scion Chronicles: The Beginning
I was a lonely time traveler, making mistakes in her everyday life. No boyfriend, no job, just sitting in the home by myself with Mega Man Collectibles in the glass case. I wonder what the future would be like with the Reploids and the mavericks. I love reading about time travel to be exact and would formulate theories that would tickle my fancy.

I was living in downtown Springfield inside the apartment after moving from Greenfield, which is close to the town of Lockwood. After looking for supplies to make my own time machine, I settled on the complex time machine that I would build outside of the town. All I needed was some metal sheets, rods, and a shed from Lowe's along with equipment from Radio Shack. So it was time that I needed a job. I applied at the blood bank and donated my blood for cash. Then I got the job at the Pet Warehouse and took care of the hamsters that are here. I found out that one hamster really liked me so I said to it, "I'll get money and space for you".

One night, in the streets, I was pedaling my bike through the city until a sinister looking guy in trench coat and a long hat appear in front of me.

"Who are you," I said, "And what do you want from me?"

"I've heard you are getting supplies for your time machine," he said. "However, I've forgotten to introduce myself...I'm Spider, one of the reploids that work for MIB. Now I realized you're going into the future where there are mavericks, right?"

"Of course," I said. "Why did you asked?"

"I notice when people are going to places where they are not supposed to like year 21XX, usually they end up harming the time frame and cause a huge detriment to their own society's time and the world's time. So I suggest you stay off time travel until you are 66 years old."

"66?" I grasped, "But I'm 23 years old. I can't wait until I'm old and stupid!"

"You'll change your mind when you get the chance, but please stay in the time frame."

As I tried to talk to him some more, he disappeared in the flash.

"That moron thinks he can stop me from time traveling...I'll show him!"

As I got home the check came in the mail from social security and I opened it. Now that was a lot of money to pay for a cheap shed, some metal sheets, and the other stuff.

Months later, I built the machine and ready to take it out for the test drive.
So I put in the numbers July 11, 21XX and sat in the chair when the machine started to speed up. As time was moving forward, I saw robots appearing from nowhere, then mechanoids, then reploids. Then the machine stopped and was having problems with the free energy tubing. I went outside to check the back of the machine then saw that the cords have been ripped out by the being similar to the Nixa Hellhound. Only it took the strength of the three men to rip out the free energy cords. Suddenly, I felt the big white hand on the shoulder, turned around to look and saw a young man, dressed in red and white armor and with blonde hair, with the scary look on his face. He smirked at me suddenly like he wants to do something with me.

Before I would scream, he gently pulled me in and kissed me on the lips. I tried to escape from his clutches but he was delightfully kissing me. Then he pulled away from me and said, "What a feisty little girl you are! I'll go get your armor and we're have a picnic in the park. Be right back!"

Looking at the robot and how he was acting strangely leaves me to wonder if that reploid really wants me for a girlfriend. But then I ran as far as I can from the scene of the forced kiss and went to the street to look for the good guys.

I ran into the time bureau and saw a Boba Fett like character in the desk. So before long I have decided to tell him about the reploid that harshly kissed me. However, a bald headed android with the huge orb in the head stepped in front of me and said, "License and registration please." I took out the license and said, "Here you go, pig, I mean, sir!" With the android smirking as he looked at my ID, I just felt the blood rushing through my skin.

"Young lady," he said, "We don't allow unauthorized time travelers into this time. And looking at your birth date, you're old enough to be my great-grandmother."

"So you think I'm not authorized to travel into the future? What are you, a time cop?"

He slapped the cuffs on me and said, "No. But I think you've come to steal one of our reploids for illegal time trade." Then before I said anything, he said, "It's time that you must go with us."

I would like any comments and suggestions before I start off the real series called MegaMan: Scion Chronicles in adultfanfiction.net for those 18 and up. If you're underaged, thanks for reading it and please provide comments or suggestions about it. :lovestruc

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.