Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 2:46 PM Last edited by bgpsbabygirl08 : 2nd Jun 2006 at 2:47 PM. Reason: oooooooooh, typos!!
Default Body Tats HELP!!!
Hey all... I was just wondering if there is a way to create tattoes for your Sims' bodies without making an entirely new skintone?? I tried to figure out a way to use the "costume makeup" option in BodyShop to make a body tat, but I don't think resizing the default image to one that would cover the whole body would work... Does anyone have an idea as to whether this is even possible, and if so, how to do it?!

Thanks!
Sam
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 5:19 AM
If you find a skintight clothing (like underwear) you could do a recolour of it to have a tattoo show up on the skin when the sim is wearing that outfit. If you look at some of the Maxis outfits, there are some that do this - the one dark blue adult female halter top comes with a nifty back tattoo.

Other than that, no, we don't currently have a way to do full-body overlays like makeup. Resizing wouldn't help you... Until someone finds out how to make several custom overlays that work like the vampire skintone, we're stuck with doing them as clothing or on skintones.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 12:54 PM
Okay, thanks for the help!! I'll try that out and see where it gets me.

Thanks again!
-Sam
Instructor
#4 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 5:01 AM
My newest skintones All have tattoos in their "fit" stage- hope that helps!

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!