Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 2:30 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time
Default Meshes and subfolders
I'm "attempting" to clean out a lot of stuff in my downloads folder. My problem is that I do not have Subfolders for my downloads, and I would like to know if there is some way to find which skin is the mesh file.

I've deleted clothes that I did not like, only to realize that it was the mesh file. Is there a program that will find the mesh files (with preview) so that I can clean my folder?

One more question-I don't understand about Subfolders. I mean, when I download something new, and it's already in a subfolder, it never shows up in my game unless I remove the folder and just have everything in Downloads.

But I hear people on here talking about catagorizing their downloads into subfolders-is there some trick I need to learn, for them to show up in my game?
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 2:56 AM
There is a stickied FAQ on the front page of Game Help detailing about subfolders. I suggest you read it with regards to that part of your query.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 3:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
There is a stickied FAQ on the front page of Game Help detailing about subfolders. I suggest you read it with regards to that part of your query.

Wow-I don't know how I missed that! Thanks!
Locked thread | Locked by: angel f Reason: answered in FAQs.