Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 8:16 PM
Default hair meshing
I've been following DJ Mur3's hair meshing tutorial, but have become stuck on this part . . . .
Go to EA GAMES --> The Sims 2 --> TSData --> Res --> Sims3D. Open Sims03. This contains all of the original game's GMDC files. These are the ones that you will be editing

I know where to find it all, but I can't open sims03 because it's a .package file. How do I do this?

Also, how are you supposed to export files? (not talking about body shop) He/she doesn't explain this. I assumed it'd be a simple right click. Am I supposed to open up SimPE or something?
And how do you use the wes_h plugins to import it into milkshape?? Wern't they just .package files too?
I'm sure I'm making this much harder than it actually is, could someone explain in dummies terms please?

Update: I opened SimPE and went to files>open in>university/tsdata (the hair i want to edit is a uni one) But i can't find my filename of it anywhere (yes i exported in from bodyshop then imported ack into game again)
A little help?
Locked thread | Locked by: tiggerypum Reason: two posts with same topic by kitty - answer in the other thread