Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 2:41 PM Last edited by beosboxboy : 30th Jul 2005 at 3:20 PM. Reason: added image file and corrected spelling
A problem with texturing a set of small hoop ear-rings for men
I have been trying to make ear-rings for guys and no matter what I do I cannot get the male side of the set to take the metal texture. it invariably shows up with all the reflections and alpha blends on a grey lusterless hoop.

I used faeriegurl's gold hoop mesh as a base to work from, and then tried many others when I came up with the same result time and time again.

If anyone would please take a look at this and see where I have drifted wide of the mark? I would appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks!

Яков Димитрoвич/beosboxboy
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  bbb-fg_male-small-hoops.rar (34.9 KB, 16 downloads) - View custom content

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 2:45 PM
A pic would be nice.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 3:20 PM
added image of issue
Inventor
#4 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 3:09 PM
Thank you.