Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Karlsim
I suspect the problem with the window is related to the type of window. The struts are painted only on the transparent surface. Multisampling-Antialiasing don't work here. Here is an antialiasing as Supersampling-AA required, that alpha-channel textures also smoothes (alpha-channel textures a textures with transparency). But supersampling AA requires a lot of power. In addition, you can not force it in every game in the driver.

Sorry for my bad english

Oh wow you're awesome! I tried setting my graphics card to supersampling like you said and suddenly the windows and everything else look perfect. I probably wont keep it that way as my computer will no doubt lag and I don't want to stress my graphics card, shame. It's nice to know there is a solution to it regardless. Worth mentioning that it only seems to work in fullscreen mode for me but that's not a big deal.
Page 2 of 2