Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 4:01 PM
A Question for The Successful Mesh Creators ?
Hi again :jig:

I am so so sorry if I am 'bugging' anyOne :err:

I am so close to having made my edited mesh (of the toturial-Gown)
( using like the toturial says : Milkeshape and SimPE V.1.5 with the plugin and MST )
- I have read the forum-rooms over and over again, to see if anybody explains the problem, that I am having. ( But I can't find anything - just that people have fixed it, but not how ).

My mesh keep exploding in Body shop ( and I have uncheked the 'auto smoothe' in milkeshape - and I have tryed different combinations in the 'settings' of Mesh Tool. When I check the OBJ file in Notepad, it already says g body. and I only move the vertex, so they are closer to the body. )

I can't understand what I am doing wrong ( or maybe not doing ).
Can anybody please help me with this ?

WindBlower in distress
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 10:46 PM
I think it is the autosmooth thing which is the problem, I think if has been on at any time during you mesh editing it messes it up. I haven't edited any of the settings in the Mesh tool, that might also cause problems. Does it also happen ingame? It might be that BS isn't working properly.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 5:26 PM
Thanks Aner-Dyfan

I've fixed it now, and my new mesh'es are working fine in the game I am so so happy.
I think youre right, but theres was also something els wrong, a place I forgot (all the time) to 'commit' - Learnt my lesson now, newer Forget 'commit' between commands.

WindBlower