Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 26th Mar 2021 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000

Another question- are the station names tied to the rabbithole itself, or the lot?

Based on what I remember, I think it was tied to the rabbitholes, so no, you don't need the lots technically
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 27th Mar 2021 at 2:42 AM
I know I would never be able to get a monorail set up in a world I would do, but just for heck, I might look at Oasis in CAW and keep the EA one and build/redo a world using the one there? Gut everything not wanted and add what is wanted? Need to take a look and see if something I might want to play with?
Test Subject
#53 Old 27th Mar 2021 at 11:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
I know I would never be able to get a monorail set up in a world I would do, but just for heck, I might look at Oasis in CAW and keep the EA one and build/redo a world using the one there? Gut everything not wanted and add what is wanted? Need to take a look and see if something I might want to play with?

Yes you can definitely edit it in CAW and make it your own. Plenty of people have done that in the past.
To be honest I'm thinking of doing it too but with Lucky Palms. It's honestly my favourite town from Sims 3 and it has a potential to have houseboats too No monorails there though I think :D
Mad Poster
#54 Old 28th Mar 2021 at 12:36 AM
I took it into CAW but it needs too big of a redo and I have other worlds that are WIP. And did one modern one already so will not work on that. But if any of you get one up and running I will want to check out for sure.

I also have an idea for another world I have always wanted to do and may play with that a bit next.
Test Subject
#55 Old 24th Apr 2022 at 8:04 PM
Default mod and have functional Zephyr Monorail in all our worlds
hello i was reading this amazing documentation that has made possible impossible now this is a silly question but i will say it in a way that maybe you will feel compassion for me and future people who need this kind of help

You will see like many We want a world that has everything exclusive of the others now Well, almost all of this is fine, for example, university worlds can be made, hidden solar hotels, submarine area, etc., but the issue that leads us here is the most difficult of all I say it for those of us who only play the sims 3 and we like to add things or characteristics of the worlds in our city the problem here is for us who do not know or never use the caw and I speak for many saying ouch or there is a way easy that the Zephyr Monorail can be used in our world either as a mod or as a kind of trick as I said not all of us know how to use the caw or other tools and we are casual players or just do house modifications ect in our game hopefully in the future someone can get a mod and have functional Zephyr Monorail in all our worlds
Mad Poster
#56 Old 3rd May 2022 at 4:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nakamas
hopefully in the future someone can get a mod and have functional Zephyr Monorail in all our worlds

I think I can say with certainty that will never happen as the world itself has to be altered and as you can see from this thread folks cannot even get them to work in CAW. Would be nice, but ............
Test Subject
#57 Old 9th Jul 2022 at 5:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nakamas
hello i was reading this amazing documentation that has made possible impossible now this is a silly question but i will say it in a way that maybe you will feel compassion for me and future people who need this kind of help

You will see like many We want a world that has everything exclusive of the others now Well, almost all of this is fine, for example, university worlds can be made, hidden solar hotels, submarine area, etc., but the issue that leads us here is the most difficult of all I say it for those of us who only play the sims 3 and we like to add things or characteristics of the worlds in our city the problem here is for us who do not know or never use the caw and I speak for many saying ouch or there is a way easy that the Zephyr Monorail can be used in our world either as a mod or as a kind of trick as I said not all of us know how to use the caw or other tools and we are casual players or just do house modifications ect in our game hopefully in the future someone can get a mod and have functional Zephyr Monorail in all our worlds

As I understand it, there are people who have managed to make the Zephyr work in their worlds. I think it's a matter of activating one thing or another in caw and some height, but I still consider it to be the maximum retro of the sims 3. If I achieve it, I can say that I'm happy. and I only ask for two things, one is a functional trenn and the other is the Zephyr
Test Subject
#58 Old 12th Jul 2022 at 7:06 AM
Default the ultimate challenge of morther sims
Hello, I have been creating a functional world with the zepher station and the world adventure trains for years, but although I care more about the first option, this article is reading this article, but since the images have been eliminated, you cannot make a video tutorial implementing the extensions in the caw? At the moment in my years playing the sims 3 I have not seen a world with the zypher system implemented since it is somewhat difficult to do so can you make it possible with a tutorial? years ago doing something silly I thought that a mod could be made but I see that then if the mts researchers managed to make this functional because we rookies don't so I ask you from the heart to make a video tutorial of course if you still play ts3
Page 3 of 3