Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 3:02 PM Last edited by sims_reality : 5th Oct 2010 at 3:22 PM.
Default Seperating groups in blender
Is it possible to 'regroup' parts of a mesh in blender? Just like in milkshape? Also, where do you find those groups? It seems that a new group is formed when you create a new mesh in Object mode with the space, I never actually saw them listed in blender.

P.S. Also, how do you deselect something???

Check out my blog ! You'll find items that I was too lazy to upload on the MTS XD.

Warning! This is not an English blog! However, the 'Sims3Downloads' section is written in English :D.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 1:22 AM
Which Blender version are you using? I think that makes a difference since the 2.5 version is laid out somewhat differently than previous versions are.

To deselect you can hit the "a" key.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 8:58 AM
Thanks for a quick reply orangemittens :D. I'm using version 2.49.

Check out my blog ! You'll find items that I was too lazy to upload on the MTS XD.

Warning! This is not an English blog! However, the 'Sims3Downloads' section is written in English :D.
Alchemist
#4 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 11:39 AM
It's possible to regroup. The easiest way to tell you how is to give you a link to the relevant page of the Blender Manual on 2.4.

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/D...s/Vertex_Groups

I hope this helps