Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 3:36 AM
Default Import error. Please help.
I just got blender and when I try to use the import feature I get the error (When I check the console) "Importerror: No module named BPyImage

How do I fix this?
Screenshots
Advertisement
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#2 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 2:05 PM
Maybe you don't have Python installed. You need to have the version of Python that your version of Blender was compiled with. Go here for more info.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 8:25 PM
I have python installed but I still get the error. I even made sure I have the most recent version.
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#4 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 11:51 PM
What version of Blender do you have?

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 3:08 AM
2.49 What's odd is it recognizes python is installed so I don't get what could be wrong.
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 3:59 AM
Looking at your pic, the directories can't be right. There would be more import scripts, and the geom script shouldn't be working outside the script folder (afaik). From the Blender script thread:

Quote: Originally posted by RoguePilot
I just checked my installation of blender and the BPyImage.py module is in
.blender\scripts\bpymodules.
I've got 2.49a version of Blender and the same version of python as you.
Try downloading Blender again as the zipped directory rather than as a self executable.

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]