Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#801 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 11:43 AM
-UncleAllen219.

I like female name,
- Fiona
- Heather
- Annie
- Elisa
- Jennifer
- Zoey
- Brittany
- Hazzel
- Carla
- Elizabeth
- Roxy
- Rita
- Alesia
- Alicia
- Alyssa
- Jessica
- Amanda
-Connie
- Cassidy
-Scarlett
- Aurora
- Ellen
- Becky
- Courtney
- Willow
- Camilla
- Susan
- Suzie
Barbara

Boys

Richard
Liam
Leon (I got from Violetta Movies).
Sam
Hao
Morgan
Tyler
Taylor
Zach
Mich
Payton
Alexander
Valladolid
Chad
Brayden
Brandon
Ulysses
Quinn
Irwin
Eddie
Cameron
Wade
Josh
Joshua
Nathan
Connor
Jasonn
Nathan

Last names
Glass
Johnson
Trump
Sharp (my last name) my nick name (Gunner Sharp)
Halliwell
Vasant
Ross
Nelson
Shubert
Hill
Aragon
Keyes
Johnson
McLaughlin
McClellan
Trescott
Holcomb
Landgraab
Zbornak
Xiayiah
Bingham
Jaramillo
Kulick
Duggan
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#802 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emperor Crat
Uh... Interesting names DP_sensei... How do your child sims cope at school
"Tornado Samuels" "McDonald Berger"

If the whole 'hood has names like that, I doubt it's a problem.
Test Subject
#803 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 11:59 AM Last edited by UncleAllen219 : 16th Jun 2017 at 5:45 AM. Reason: To Add Twins to Karen and Maria
Default Piwowwarski Twins Spell Twins
I chose my sims, I will create my own sims

Susan Tunstill with her daughter Debbi.
Alice Grigsby (CrichtonGrigsby 's mother) adopted
Joseph Makely ( with his roommates)
Abigail Moore ( one of her best friend)
Hannah Monore ( her Best friend)
Crichton Grigsby (Alice Grigsby's son) Adopted
Chris Shubert with Joseph Makely
Jeffery Yagher with Abigail Moore
Kathleen DeAlessandro (Susan Tumstill's sister) Susan (nee DeAlessandro) Tunstill.
Mickey Giacomazzi with Jason and Donnie Workman, Chris
Brad Monymaker (Heidi 's husband, Heidi (nee Former Ainsworth) Monymaker - 1 daughter Rachel Monymaker
Jason Rodriguez with Mickey and Doonie Workman, Chris.
Donnie Workman with Jason and Mickey
Debby Austen (nee Paczkowski) Austen, her husband, Michael Austen. ( Debby Austen's sister, Natasha Paczkowski) Debby and Michael Austen had 2 sons, Sam Austen and Lee Austen
Natasha Paczkowski (Natasha's sister Debbie Austen (Debby).
Micheal Austen( married to Debby Paczkowski) 2 sons Sam, Lee
Myron Baker with her mother, Michellle Baker
Cynthia Hubenthal with her father, Police officer, Zack Hubenthal
Melanie Hawthorne-Piwowarski ( nee Hawthorne) married (Piwowwarski) her husband, Christian Piwowwarski 3 children, Kevin Piwowwarski, Maria Piwowwarski, and Karen Piwowwarski. Karen and Maria are twins
Debbi Tunstill (Susan's daughter) adopted black daughter of Susan.
Tammy Vasquez best friend with Hannah Monore
Mad Poster
#804 Old 10th Jul 2020 at 12:47 PM
I like playing Romance Sims, both male and female. (It helps to make up for the total lack of romance in my own life.)

One of these days I must have a really wild female Romance Sim -- the kind that has woohoo five times a night and three more times during the day -- preferably all with different partners . . . and I'll name her "Chastity".

(Can anyone think of a nice surname for her?)

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#805 Old 10th Jul 2020 at 3:21 PM
Chastity Belt?

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Alchemist
#806 Old 10th Jul 2020 at 5:08 PM
I've got AL and that's pretty much what Chastity Gere aspires to do. If I was making a new sim, I'd go with Pru, as a play on prude.

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Mad Poster
#807 Old 10th Jul 2020 at 6:26 PM
I've got Jankowsky and Hobbs families in Dodge so far though more will arrive in time as the town grows though they'll be travelling by wagon train or getting a ride in somebody's wagon.
#808 Old 10th Jul 2020 at 6:49 PM
All of my Sim families have themes - a little trick I picked up after playing with the Widespot characters when I was a kid.

The family I'm enjoying the most now with naming is my Parker family- named after my favorite parks and trails. Shenandoah is married to Kaibab and they have a son Forrest. Shenandoah is after Shenandoah National Park and Kaibab is after the Kaibab Trail on the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. They only have one son and it seems like they won't be having anymore children, so I look forward to naming their grandkids.

Last night in CAS I just made adults Charles Wolff, Winnifred Germain, and Eleanor Dane. They're inspired by my dogs Chip, Winnie, and Ellie. They're going to be roommates and I'm going to see how things go. If they have children, they will be named after dog breeds. Akita for a girl, Jack and Russell for twin boys, etc.
Scholar
#809 Old 12th Jul 2020 at 9:11 PM
The only "recurring" theme I have is that sims born from alien abductions always have "celestial" names. That explains how I sometimes end up with girls called Cassiopeia, Charon or Pleiades, boys sporting monikers such as Orion, Ganymede or Octans, and on more than one occasion I've had male twins named Phobos and Deimos.

However, in my current Pleasantview, I decided that Delilah Sharpe (O'Feefe) would give her kids names that meant various colours. Her firstborn and only daughter is called Xanthe (Yellow), then she had Bruno (Brown) and lastly Midori (Green). I did have to go hunting for that last one though, and found it on a baby name website.
The other recurrences I've gone for are with the Gavigans and the Critturs. The Gavigans always try for a second child, and if it's a girl, she's always called Meredith. It seems to suit that family. With the Critturs, the 3 puppies usually consist of 2 male and 1 female, so they get named after my colleague's dogs (past and present): Chester, Wilbur and Flo. Cats often have names based on RL ones I've known.

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Top Secret Researcher
#810 Old 12th Jul 2020 at 10:46 PM
I've had a couple of families that had botanical and nature names such as Fern, Holly, Cedar, Ocean, River, Dew, Oak, etc, with the surname of Greenwood and.... I've forgotten the other at the moment.
Mad Poster
#811 Old 12th Jul 2020 at 10:55 PM
I have a tendency to name a cat "Chewy" after the website store.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

#812 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 7:36 AM
I quite like experimenting with foreign names, for example I have a Vietnamese guy in the works whose name is Tony Tha'ng Quan. Both his English and Vietnamese names have meanings along the lines of "victory".
I'm also working up a bank of names I'd like to use, but argh I actually have to make Sims to go with them.
Page 33 of 33