Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2006 at 1:42 AM
3ds Max Help Please
I was wondering if there was a reduction tool for 3ds max? Please help me. Sapphire sims 2 has bought car models for me that where pretty expensive and they are too high poly to import into milkshape and I need to reduce the polys in 3ds max. The cars are like over 280,000 polys! Please help me, if you can, you would be saving sapphire sims 2 ove $100 and making me able to make some nice cars Please help. Thank you.
Advertisement
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd May 2006 at 1:53 AM
I don't know how helpful it would be for this purpose but I did use this one to fix a 15,000 poly dresser..

http://www.vizup.com/
Part-time Hermit
#3 Old 23rd May 2006 at 4:44 AM
See this and this post where people have asked the same question.
Part-time Hermit
#4 Old 23rd May 2006 at 3:24 PM
+Lucky+, please don't hijack a thread with a question that's unrelated to the original subject. Start a new thread on the subject if you want to ask the question.
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th May 2006 at 12:00 PM
Hi, I use 3ds max 7 and im a pro. Im not exactaly sure what your problem is but there is a modifier in 3ds max called optimize witch reduces polys. and another called multires witch does the same. hope this was helpful, let me know. bye.