Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 2:47 AM
Default a free milkshape like program?
ok, i have been searching for ages...
i had milkshape 3D, but my trial expired, i need a free program that functions almost EXACTLY like milkshape, i have tried wings 3D and blender, but they are too hard to get the hang of! i am pulling my hair out over this, can anybody help me?
Advertisement
Part-time Hermit
#2 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 8:29 AM
I don't think there is any free program that works exactly like Milkshape. There are other free programs than Wings 3D and Blender, but I don't know how they compare to Milkshape. I think you will either just have to learn to use another kind of program, or buy Milkshape, if possible, since it isn't that expensive.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 7:08 PM
well, maybe you can help me work wings3d?
Part-time Hermit
#4 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 7:14 PM
Have you tried the Wings 3D version of JWoods' object tutorial? I'm not personally very familiar with Wings 3D, but there are other people around the forum who are, and should be able to answer questions you have if you run into problems.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 10:03 PM
Have you tried Anim8or. It's a free program with no trial limits and it's easier to use them Blender.

www.anim8or.com/
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 12:13 PM