Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 6:07 PM
Default Changing a sim's head
I'm looking for a way to change the head that a sim has so that when the Age of Instant charm is used and when the A friend indeed spell is used I have more control over what the people look like but I won't have to copy and paste the save file in order to do so.
Searching it up found the Sim metamorphoser tool from Simwardrobe however Simwardrobe is down and to my knowledge the tool wasn't updated for expansions after Superstar.
Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 6:17 PM
I have Paladin's Sim metamorphoser if you'd like to try it.
http://simfil.es/336052

No information about what EPs it was updated for, but it was the latest version from his site.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 6:06 PM
Thank you for your help, it doesn't give previews with some of the heads but with a test neighbourhood to make a sim with the desired head to find out what head I'm looking for it shouldn't be a problem. Now I can ensure that all of the sims that are aged up with magic won't have heads that look nothing like their younger self :D
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 6:34 PM
Cool; let us know how you get on!