Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 1:19 AM
Default i REALLY wanna start making mods...
... but i have no idea where to begin... i don't even know what "CAS" stands for =/
i have TS3 so i'll be wanting to be making mods for this one(and not TS2, just clarifying). are there specific modding tools designed for TS3 that are tested and stable? i wanna start of doing create-a-sim parts(hair and clothing with new meshes and such). can someone point me in the right direction either on the site or just with basic tools? i looked on this forum but i seem to just be going in circles and everything looks so confusing right now... thanks!!!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 1:49 AM
Have you taken a look at the tutorials yet? I'm just starting out too and they're really helpful

http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...3_CAS_Tutorials
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 4:45 AM
sweet, thanks =) can anyone tell me if photoshop is good enough or will i need other software like paintshop pro to do this? also, it would be really great if someone wanted to hold my hand through this(not literally of course) or do a team thing lol it'd make it a lot less intimidating =P thanks again!!!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 5:28 AM
Again, look at the tutorials. Most of them will tell you what tools you need.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.