Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#8176 Old 31st May 2019 at 7:50 PM
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#8177 Old 2nd Jun 2019 at 12:00 AM
Good fuckin' Lord, guys.

Big church wedding with 40+ Sims in attendence all on the 64x64 lot at the same time? Minimal performance issues.

A scene in a small hotel room, on an admittedly performance intensive and very decorated 64x64 lot with two Sims? No fuck you, it's crash time every time you try and edit the lot to improve performance.

Sorry this one's late, I've been going spare trying to get the game to co-operate.

Quote: Originally posted by TigerAnne
Is there... ahem, photographic evidence of Seth's earlier looks?

I sincerely hope so.

Instructor
#8178 Old 2nd Jun 2019 at 9:52 AM
That was a good chapter, Bloo ^^

I'm glad the meeting went well between Nari's girlfriends ^^

And I couldn't help but laugh at the chapter's end XD

I'm curious to see what the babies will look like, if we ever see them ^^
Mad Poster
#8179 Old 3rd Jun 2019 at 11:00 PM
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed. :D

And good, I had a fun time shooting the last scene as well. Hilariously, on multiple occasions Annalise started cheering.
Scholar
#8180 Old 4th Jun 2019 at 12:48 AM
Is there... ahem, photographic evidence of Seth's earlier looks?

Not at present, but I probably ought to think on it. One of them of course was the one I posted of him younger. But I'm thinking at least frosted tips at some point.

Well, I'm back. Things hopefully should be more frequent now. Back to current updates!

Instructor
#8181 Old 4th Jun 2019 at 8:27 AM
You're welcome Bloo ^^

Ha ha, maybe she enjoyed seeing Abraxas getting a bit of karma XD

And it's good to see you back, Nat ^^

Oh, here's a reunion from the "good guys" team :D
It sure isn't an easy situation to deal with, they're right to think it's better to take a few day to try and analyse everything they can before coming up with a plan against the gang - and probably Tate later, since he's soaked to the neck in it :o
Mad Poster
#8182 Old 4th Jun 2019 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nat 619
Not at present, but I probably ought to think on it. One of them of course was the one I posted of him younger. But I'm thinking at least frosted tips at some point.

Eli remembers his own frosted tips from his teens and dies of embarrassment in solidarity with Seth.

Quote: Originally posted by linesa
Ha ha, maybe she enjoyed seeing Abraxas getting a bit of karma XD

I think you might be right.
Instructor
#8183 Old 5th Jun 2019 at 8:14 AM
Ha ha, she sure seems happy, and it look like Abraxas doesn't know why XD
Scholar
#8184 Old 7th Jun 2019 at 12:36 AM
Oh my gosh, poor Annalise! When Abraxas slipped and fell, though... For a second I hoped he had broken his neck. I can't have been the only one?

I also can't wait to see what unpleasant stuff will happen to Tate next. I enjoy seeing you two torturing him and Abraxas even more than I enjoy seeing Theraven torment the Brooks and... That came out wrong.
Scholar
#8185 Old 10th Jun 2019 at 5:29 PM
And it's good to see you back, Nat ^^

Oh, here's a reunion from the "good guys" team :D
It sure isn't an easy situation to deal with, they're right to think it's better to take a few day to try and analyse everything they can before coming up with a plan against the gang - and probably Tate later, since he's soaked to the neck in it :o

Thanks, I'll try to stick to it

It's a difficult situation for sure. Team "good guys" are mostly too nice to want to get stuck into violence, and even those who would (looking at you Aria) can't get involved this time.
Oh my gosh, poor Annalise! When Abraxas slipped and fell, though... For a second I hoped he had broken his neck. I can't have been the only one?

I also can't wait to see what unpleasant stuff will happen to Tate next. I enjoy seeing you two torturing him and Abraxas even more than I enjoy seeing Theraven torment the Brooks and... That came out wrong.

Definitely not, wanting to see Abraxas die is the most understandable thing ever.

I'm on it Well, it's coming together, anyway. Today, we are getting blood, violence and punishment... but not to the bald one himself.

Scholar
#8186 Old 10th Jun 2019 at 7:11 PM
I'm adding Blake and Tracy to the list of people I wouldn't mind seeing fed to Yazoputl.
Instructor
#8187 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 8:29 AM
You're welcome Nat ^^

That was a good chapter ^^

It's good things didn't get worse than I expected for Seth, but he did get beaten :/

He did the right thing by warning the others when needed ^^
Scholar
#8188 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 9:18 AM
Yeah, when I read "blood and punishment, but not for Tate," I was thinking that I wouldn't mind seeing Austin getting his ass handed to him, either. I wasn't expecting that it would be Seth getting thrashed. Thankfully, he looks like such a unit, he's probably physically mostly fine. I think it's time the rest of the gang revolted against Blake.
Mad Poster
#8189 Old 12th Jun 2019 at 8:57 PM

Not at all, and an embarrassing death would be quite fitting for him as well. Imagine him talking to others in hell about it.

'So how did you die?'
'...I slipped in a puddle of my wife's amniotic fluid and broke my neck.'

One easy way to becoming a laughing stock in the afterlife.

I'm adding Blake and Tracy to the list of people I wouldn't mind seeing fed to Yazoputl.

Yes hello gentlemen, here are free* tickets to ORTOS, Devil's Port.

*actual price may include limbs, mental stability or life
Scholar
#8190 Old 17th Jun 2019 at 10:36 PM
It's good things didn't get worse than I expected for Seth, but he did get beaten :/

He did the right thing by warning the others when needed ^^

I agree. I figured for what he did, he had to at least get a beating, since it's Blake. I felt so bad about it, though.
Yeah, when I read "blood and punishment, but not for Tate," I was thinking that I wouldn't mind seeing Austin getting his ass handed to him, either. I wasn't expecting that it would be Seth getting thrashed. Thankfully, he looks like such a unit, he's probably physically mostly fine. I think it's time the rest of the gang revolted against Blake.

Fortunately, he's a tough guy, but who knows how much of it is bravado? The gang is definitely split in terms of how they feel about it (there are more members than I had in that meeting and haven't been shown yet).

Mad Poster
#8191 Old 17th Jun 2019 at 11:06 PM
So, since there's several Brits hanging around here, I'm wondering: who has familiarity with The Vicar of Dibley? Because, fun fact, while I was AFK with my housemate earlier, we rewatched an episode and oh my God guys. It's basically got Richard and Quinn as characters.

There's David Horton, obscenely rich, lives in a suit, arrogant and rude (albeit with a tendency to be nice every once in a blue moon), thinks he knows best, yadda yadda yadda. You get the idea.

And then there's his son, Hugo. Middle aged, still lives with him, socially awkward, nervous and stammery, can just about stand up to his dad (though it's clearly difficult), a bit... well, dim, and ends up marrying a woman David can't stand.

Sound familiar? :v

Sorry about the shite quality, this was the best example I could find. It suddenly hit me while I was watching earlier, "holy shit Nat accidentally made the Hortons".

‘After failing me again, do you really think I’d be inclined to do that?! So first you get me beat up by the Mafia, and now you’ve blown a job I asked you to do? What the hell are you playing at?’

Bawwwww
Instructor
#8192 Old 18th Jun 2019 at 8:45 AM
You're welcome Nat :D

Yeah, it was obvious there would be sanction if someone spoke -_-'

I enjoyed that chapter :D

Ouch, that mess will have to be fixed before Seth and Stan's friendship's rekindled I guess, if they're friendship's really broken :/

Oh, look like they'll be using 'honeypots', huh :o

That's an interesting tidbit, Bloo :D

And yeah, Tat's a toddler with a temper tantrum XD
Scholar
#8193 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 8:26 PM
You're welcome Nat :D

Yeah, it was obvious there would be sanction if someone spoke -_-'

I enjoyed that chapter :D

Ouch, that mess will have to be fixed before Seth and Stan's friendship's rekindled I guess, if they're friendship's really broken :/

Oh, look like they'll be using 'honeypots', huh :o

Thanks It's an awkward situation. Stan made a mistake but I think Seth would forgive him in the end; he's just worried about the consequences of being openly friends with him. It'll be hard to shake off the traitor label.

Also, it's pride month and I finally got round to doing something. Not everyone was able to be included last time (nor this time either) but I've snuck some more people in this time - and a few repeats, since that's what happens when you're still a bit low in some areas of representation! That and I really wanted to have the band together.

Happy pride, my friends.
Mad Poster
#8194 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 2:05 AM
Man clearly I need to add more LGBT characters to the story, I used up all my thread relevant ones during last year's pride post. :v

Great post though Nat. :3
Scholar
#8195 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Man clearly I need to add more LGBT characters to the story, I used up all my thread relevant ones during last year's pride post. :v

Great post though Nat. :3

Thanks! And yes, do it. Or have the others show up more. Give us the Phillip/Davion OTP.

Instructor
#8196 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 8:45 AM
That was a nice chapter as usual :D

It's good Roxxi and Seth get some support ^^

I'm curious to see what plan they'll manage to get, it's not an easy situation ^^
Scholar
#8197 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 10:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
I used up all my thread relevant ones during last year's pride post. :v

Nah, you're just showing off their staying power. Gay and here to stay, eh? You've got only four days left to get them dressed up and in front of the camera, though!
Mad Poster
#8198 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 11:00 PM
Thanks! And yes, do it. Or have the others show up more. Give us the Phillip/Davion OTP.

Yeah, I definitely want to get some ways to incorporate the neglected characters some more, especially the people still in Devil's Port that aren't The Almighty Jaw himself.

As for Phillip/Davion, who knows :v neither of them are straight...!

Nah, you're just showing off their staying power. Gay and here to stay, eh? You've got only four days left to get them dressed up and in front of the camera, though!

Very true! And aw shit, you're right, I'd better see what I can do.

also you shit you snuck a post in there while I was sorting out my update

Instructor
#8199 Old 27th Jun 2019 at 8:31 AM
That was a cool update, Bloo :D

I enjoyed Indigo's chat with Quinn and it's cool to see Anna and Brie starting their plan to get away with Nal ^^

Hope is a cute baby :D
Scholar
#8200 Old 28th Jun 2019 at 1:43 PM
Hope is a cute baby :D

She must take after her mom! I feel like her name has a very deliberate symbolism, and I'm really crossing fingers and toes for Annalise and Brie getting away. Please, Nat&Bl00, don't be crueler writers than you have to.

Also, was it Abraxas' idea that a newborn baby needed her ears pierced? Because that just seems like something he could insist on.
Page 328 of 332