Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 7:26 PM Last edited by mikey : 18th Feb 2014 at 6:25 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 4331226, 4331521

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, Into the Future
Help question 1:
Hello. I need help. I have downloaded the Nraas Master Control and the Nraas Master Cheats and the Nraas PortraitPanel. When I go to load my game it works fine and I get:

But when I go to play a sims' house hold:

I've used a newer version and a older version. I also tried to use not having the Cheats or having the Panel. And it never works.

If it helps: I got a new laptop a Windows 8

Help question 2:
I have these fox skin things, from this website. For the sims and I have them unziped/unrared, and they do not show up (when I try to find them in my pets).

Bump., :D

Moderator Edit: "Bumping" is not permitted on MTS
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 8:23 AM Last edited by babele44 : 16th Feb 2014 at 8:38 AM.
Take out MasterControllerProgression and try again. The progression module is only for those who also use NRaas StoryProgression. Without StoryProgression installed MasterControllerProgression can crash your game.

Edit: And as regards your other issue, I cannot find a fox skin when I search the Downloads section. What is it that you're trying to install? Can you perhaps provide the link?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 5:19 PM Last edited by thegameres : 16th Feb 2014 at 5:45 PM.
I've downloaded two. When I download the stuff they never work (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=477482) I put them in the file and everythng (A friend been helping me with it but that's all)

Edit: It works! I was looking at the model numbers (I'm a 1.42 for sims) and I downloaded those and they worked!! But I still need some help with the fox.
#4 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 6:11 PM
The file inside the zip is called Foxy_RED FUR1.sim. It has to go into the folder SavedSims. It's a complete Sim, not a skin. Where did you put it?

And as regards the rest: you really should not use MasterControllerProgression without the StoryProgression mod. It will break your game as it is looking for the other mod and cannot find it. It has no function outside of the SP mod anyway.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 6:24 PM Last edited by mikey : 18th Feb 2014 at 6:26 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 4331828, 4332759
Alright :D! I put it in the mods folder then DX thank you so much :3!!!

Edit: for some reason I do not have a save sims...

Bump..,.

Moderator Edit: "Bumping" is not permitted on MTS, don't do it again
#6 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 8:19 AM Last edited by babele44 : 18th Feb 2014 at 8:40 AM.
Just FYI: Bumping is not really allowed at MTS and you're still on page 1 anyway.
And if you haven't got a SavedSims folder in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3, well, the logical step is to make one.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 6:50 PM
ALright thanks. Oh sorry about the bumping :c