Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 6:59 PM
Custom Styled Looks
hi guys, can we do some kind of petition or something to EA or create a mod that allows us to create custom styled looks in cas?

There are some outfit categories i hate to do, but it chooses random crap; like sleep wear and athletic wear.
I have a bunch of custom outfits in mind. I'm sure this will be a game changer.
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 12:24 AM
Not a bad idea! We know most of the format of the styled look resource so certainly a mod to make them is possible. However, it would probably mean making custom sim outfits (SIMO) and those are more complex. I can't say for sure how easy or difficult making a tool might be. You could certainly request that EA do one on the EA forums.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Instructor
#3 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 7:03 AM
I'll pop in and say that I tried it out. There's a lot of issues I got stuck on amongst some crashing.

The big one is that CC Can not be referenced in the look, IDK what's wrong, but Styled looks revert the CC to randomized EA assets (EA CASPS seem to be INdexed and numbered differently, so I'm unsure if the issue lies in that or something else). I'm unsure what's causing it or why. Second issue I ran into was it crashing when I tried to add in new swatches, I'm sure I goofed something, but I can't find my goofup.

(◐ω◑)
What kind of Sim loves like this?
(◐ω◑)