Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 7:16 AM Last edited by yavannatw : 25th Jun 2017 at 8:21 AM.
Default Border not flat - Sims 2
Some time ago I made a community lot (a school of arts) which I'm continuing to work on, but the lot was obviously placed on a non-flat lot.

Is there any way to flatten it or is it best to start over? If I want to upload it I'd prefer it was on a flat lot.
Screenshots
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 7:59 AM
Is this 2 or 3? If it's 3 I would just save it to the bin and place it somewhere else. It perhaps look like 2, and then I don't really know.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 8:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
Is this 2 or 3? If it's 3 I would just save it to the bin and place it somewhere else. It perhaps look like 2, and then I don't really know.

Sorry, should have said - 2.

Perhaps Lot Adjuster would work? I don't have it but will look at downloading.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 4:32 AM
Posting the bat signal for TS2 help: @joandsarah77 and @Zarathustra

Thanks!!!

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 5:53 AM
Bat signal received. I would try lot adjuster. Enlarge it and go into the game, make one change and save. Move the lot someplace flat, shrink the lot and load it and then see how it is. It's a good idea when you think you may want to upload a lot to take chair and try placing it down around the edge, if it places the lot is flat.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#6 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 6:12 AM
Gotta agree with Jo on this one- I've never heard of any way of addressing uneven lot borders other than using lot adjuster...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 7:11 AM Last edited by yavannatw : 26th Jun 2017 at 7:23 AM.
Thanks for that. When I created it I hadn't intended to upload it. Will see how it goes.

Edit: Even simpler, I used the flatten option - worked a treat.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 11:31 PM
Oh great, that's even easier.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~