Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 4:57 PM
Default Pregnancy morph troubles
Hi, all. I have bit of a problem with adding a pregnancy morph (first time doing it) into ingame ea outfit. I'm using this tutorial, following it to the T: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7EW_nmPNQ0

All is fine until to the point where I have to combine the reference mesh (have 3 different ones from 3 different creators) and my outfit mesh with the Mesh Tool Kit. Then I get this error...

Why do I get it and what does it mean? All I can understand from it is the "out of memory" but I find that hard to believe.
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 6:23 PM
Hmm that shouldn't be happening. Where exactly did you get the morph from? I think it might be either in use, or you donwloaded a reference mesh that's not readable. If you exported the wso file from TSRW, make sure you don't use the latest version, It's very buggy when it comes to exporting and importing meshes. ^-^
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 7:42 PM
The three reference meshes are by Similicious, Lunarsteal (from the tutorial) and by you (found it while looking for solution ). Everyone of them gives the error. The TSRW I'm using is an old one because I haven't updated it in ages, after one of the newer version kept constantly crashing. The version I have is 2.0.195.0
Virtual gardener
#4 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
The three reference meshes are by Similicious, Lunarsteal (from the tutorial) and by you (found it while looking for solution ). Everyone of them gives the error. The TSRW I'm using is an old one because I haven't updated it in ages, after one of the newer version kept constantly crashing. The version I have is 2.0.195.0

Have you tried reinstalling the program? It shouldn't give you the error. Else I would suggest reporting the issue in the comments of the download.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 2:08 AM Last edited by varpunen : 7th Jan 2017 at 11:32 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
Have you tried reinstalling the program? It shouldn't give you the error. Else I would suggest reporting the issue in the comments of the download.

You mean the Mesh Tool Kit? Well, it's 4 in the morning now but I'll try again later on and let you know how it goes.

EDIT: I dowloaded the MTK again and tested it but still get the error. Checked the framework on my computer and the latest I have is 4.0, so that's okay, as well. Could I have too old version of the TSRW, since the MTK cannot read the exported mesh?
Virtual gardener
#6 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
You mean the Mesh Tool Kit? Well, it's 4 in the morning now but I'll try again later on and let you know how it goes.

EDIT: I dowloaded the MTK again and tested it but still get the error. Checked the framework on my computer and the latest I have is 4.0, so that's okay, as well. Could I have too old version of the TSRW, since the MTK cannot read the exported mesh?

Hmm... didn't think of that actually. Right now I'm using this version of TSRW (It doens't go well with patterns and build mode things though. Fences are fine): greenplumbboblover.tumblr.com/post/132219005426/tsrw-172

Let me know if getting this version worked out for you! ^-^
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 5:46 PM
Okay, thank you. I'll give it ago and see what happens.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:29 PM
@Greenplumbbob It worked. Your version of the workshop and the mesh tool kit worked together marvellously. I haven't tested the outfit in game yet but so far looking good. It seems that I indeed had way too old version and that was causing the problem. Thank you so much for your help.
Virtual gardener
#9 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 8:15 PM
That's awesome to hear! Sometimes it's just a matter of having the correct versions! ^-^

And you're welcome! :D