Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 7:36 AM Last edited by t888 : 2nd Nov 2016 at 1:53 AM.
Default Recat of Store Hair
I have successfully re-categorized many CAS items before, including some store CAS items I own, but this time I've tried to a store hair (Duck Tail) I purchased a while back and even though I set it on Career and imported the CAS file for my mod, it still won't show up. Anybody got an ideas what I need to do?
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 7:17 PM
Make sure you have the package file (unless you installed it through the launcher, it should be somewhere in your caches folders) that you got it installed. Also make sure that the instances of CASP in S3PE are identical to the actual hairs 'CASP'

(which isn't needed if you just edited it in the package file. Because the instances are actually needed if you want to make a default replacement mod.)

I'm not sure if you use some tool to edit it?
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 6:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
Make sure you have the package file (unless you installed it through the launcher, it should be somewhere in your caches folders) that you got it installed. Also make sure that the instances of CASP in S3PE are identical to the actual hairs 'CASP'

(which isn't needed if you just edited it in the package file. Because the instances are actually needed if you want to make a default replacement mod.)

I'm not sure if you use some tool to edit it?

I got it installed thru the launcher as a sims3pack from the store. I took the sims3 pack and used Delphy's Sims3PackMultiinstaller to take the files out as packages and I edited the CASP in S3PE. So, it should match shouldn't it?