Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 7:48 PM
that was awsome delphy!!!!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 7:48 PM
Bravo! I support the site and will keep doing it for all the reasons above.
Thank you all for sharing your wonderful creations.
Scholar
#28 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 7:48 PM
Well said!
I have been on many forums, but MTS2 is the best site in all categories!
Thankyou all for doing such a great job! Free sites pwns!

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Field Researcher
#29 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 7:49 PM
Very good message Delphy. I know since years that this is the principal mission of MTS2. I also said thanks on contents, the hacks are very good. I also work my 3d skills with the tutorials and share my work to all of you. Its difficult to support, but dont worry. Im saving some cash for a donation. MTS2 is a good site and would still be if all of us contribute with a little of everyone on the site.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 7:50 PM
thanks for this statement at first
and i also read the short version and that's my opinion also as a site owner that i support free and pay sites too
i have a big free area on my site and a small pay area to keep my page running with the bills i have to pay each month
so nothing is for free and i'm willing to pay some very small fee to support a site that earns it
if someone is willing to donate - it's his opinion and his decision. nobody should only have one choice.
in my case my site mostly runs by its own... that means i have some advertising there and this will also help me with having money for my site bill - like google for example
-------
and mts 2 is a very great community where i had learnt so much so far and i never ever thought i would be like this today when i would think back to that day when i started to create bodymeshes - without all these nice programmes i use so automatically nowadays - my meshes wouldn't be anything without you guys behind all the programmes and behind mts 2
so keep up this forum and this community
i'm very proud that i can present my creations here, too and i can also push my site forward with your help or let me say that i'm able to show my site link in my signature and everyone feels free to click and visit
so thanks guys and the sims community wouldn't be so good and rich of downloads without your forum here
greetings from germany, anja
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 7:52 PM
For one-stop Sims content shopping, no one can beat MTS2! Thanks for all the help and downloads you have given me and countless others over the last 3 years!
Lenore
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#32 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 7:56 PM
simscorner,

The point you have to realise is that, as a site owner, you do not have to lock anything behind pay or donation sets. MTS2 and the other free sites in this community offer only free items. By using donations, ads, affiliate schemes and other fund raising options, you can avoid having any pay items completely. It's this kind of incentive that puts more great content in the hands of everybody in the community that we are trying to promote here.

If you need any help or advice on how to keep your site afloat or help on hosting schemes for cheaper costs, feel free to ask. We are, after all, a sharing community and if we can help to make all content available to all people that need it, thats a win all round.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#33 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 7:57 PM
.....Thank you! This is the best site on the net. Everything I need for my simmies is right here. I'm a real klutch when it comes to design and such like. To everyone who makes this site possible....... you guys Rock!!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 7:57 PM
Well said, sir. And thank you.

nothing beautiful is ever perfect
Test Subject
#35 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 7:59 PM
MTS2 is the best site ever!
Forum Resident
#36 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 7:59 PM
mts2 really ROCKS!AWESOME SITE!thanx for everything!
Test Subject
#37 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:01 PM
I don't post much, but . . . This is alway the first place I come to look for an item. The first place I come to find an answer. The first place I come when I'm feeling bored and just want to browse. When I saw how much it cost to run the place . .. . . I figured I could handle the cost of a subscription.

One by one the penguins steal my sanity
Test Subject
#38 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:01 PM
Very very well written, and I've actually thought about this the past few days and weeks myself, heh.

I must say, I really don't think the community is going to be able to continue on properly unless there is a move for more open, free sharing of information about custom content creation as well as, more importantly IMO, the file formats themselves.

Without this information being freely shared and made available, the ingenuity and creativity of the community will be stifled. So if you have any information about things that you've learned, you should definitely share it!
Test Subject
#39 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:02 PM
you are the greatest, so I donated a little just now
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:03 PM
I agree with you wholeheartedly Delphy. I have no creating ability whatsoever but if I did I would be posting my creations here where everyone can enjoy them, not just the select few who can afford to pay.
But if you're planning on upgrading the tutorials this year maybe even I could become a featured artist someday

I climb this tower inside my head
A spiral stair above my bed
I dream the stairs don't ask me why,
I throw myself into the sky
Field Researcher
#41 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:03 PM
I love this site and all the others that are free. I couldn't have said what you said any better Delphy!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:04 PM
great, thank you so much for reminding us...
its a great feeling and I love MTS ..it's the best ..and I mean the very best sims 2 page I know ..it contains awesome quality, very creative and useful creations ..there will never be a page like that!! keep up the good work!! *thumbs up*
Test Subject
#43 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:05 PM
Delphy, that was COOL! Quite encouraging! I don't remember anyone else to talk so well about TS2 and MTS2. And, I say: TS2 Rulez! MTS2 Rulez! TS2 and MTS2 BOTH ROOOOOOOOOCK!!!
Test Subject
#44 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:05 PM
I love this site. And I love it's FREE!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:07 PM
Thank you all for everything you have done as its made my Sims experience much more interesting.
Test Subject
#46 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:07 PM
It's the first time I made a donation and it's for you. Thanks to all for your creations :-)
Test Subject
#47 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:08 PM
I Love this site I admire all those creators, Totally for free sites ,but have subscribe to one or two just to get meshes. so frustating when things don't work. And game crashes. Pain trying to find which cc it is. thank goodness for sub folders. lol keep on creating
Test Subject
#48 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:11 PM
That's right Delphy! MTS2 ROCKS! That was a most warm statement.

Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. Albert Einstein
Field Researcher
#49 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:11 PM
MTS2 is the best. I'm a proud supporter (and downloader!)

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Test Subject
#50 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:12 PM
You are the best!!! Free sites rock!!!
Page 2 of 47