Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Nouk Dark lady Braids - Braids hairdo for ladies of all ages!

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 4,781 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 287,326 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 11th Nov 2006 at 11:14 AM
Updated: 12th Nov 2006 at 3:46 PM
Nouk Dark lady Braids - Braids hairdo for ladies of all ages!

Hi guys! Im finally back with that hairstyle I was working on before I had Pets installed. Well, it's finally finished, and my game finally works normally again! (ugh, don't ask... long annoying story).

This hair is and ethnic hairstyle, but any girl could wear it! (The blondes look nicer on lighter skintones.) It bounces and moves around, it's bumpmapped, and it's for all ages!

Details:
* All ages
* 10 binned colors
* Animated and bouncy
* Bumpmapped, thus looks nicer if your card enables bumpmapping

MAJOR thanks to:
Divino (Legacy Echo) for building the packages and testing when my game wasn't working!
Ghanima Atreides for testing, recoloring and bearing my whining for her to test for me all the time!
Dr_Pixel for being a friendly help and saviour for every mesher out there!
Wes_H for being a great help for every mesher and being friendly for every noobie!
Hysterical Paroxysm and everyone else who listened to me whine about my game! lol

Please read
* Recolor recolor recolor!! I want to see millions of recolors! This style needs many more! Link back to this thread, though!
* Only upload anywhere where it's not pay, and credit!

Enjoy, and pay a visit to www.noukiesims2.net as well! Free site!