Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 3:30 PM Last edited by LillianAllen : 19th Jan 2013 at 11:14 PM.
Default Favorite singers.
My fav singers are

Taylor Swift and Gretchen Wilson

EDIT:
Merle Haggard

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 5:14 AM
I like Sia Furler,, the lady from Moonspell, Amy Winehouse, Janelle Monae, Shirley from Garbage, Kimbra, Ladyhawke, Roisin Murphy, Megan Washington, Ella Hooper, Hayley Williams and Florence Welch

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.

wanna email me? hit me up with a message and we'll exchange email addresses.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aerilia
I like Sia Furler,, the lady from Moonspell, Amy Winehouse, Janelle Monae, Shirley from Garbage, Kimbra, Ladyhawke, Roisin Murphy, Megan Washington, Ella Hooper, Hayley Williams and Florence Welch

Wow, Alot!

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LillianAllen
Wow, Alot!

i was really trying to narrow that down to a few lol. I forgot to mention Lindi Ortega, she is gorgeous and her songs are so catchy!

Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 12:06 PM
I really only have 2, since i'm to busy playing sims!

My Tumblr
Banned
#6 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 5:19 PM
I have a LOT of favorite singers, BUT the ones I like the most: ADELE, Paramore, Colbie Colliat, John Mayer , and the List goes on and ON, But Hey I do not have to, No way!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 2:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by krazyredd
I have a LOT of favorite singers, BUT the ones I like the most: ADELE, Paramore, Colbie Colliat, John Mayer , and the List goes on and ON, But Hey I do not have to, No way!

I forgot Colbie Calliat!

My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 11:29 AM
I like Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson as well, I forgot them.

Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 8:12 PM
Kewl!!
Just started listening to all your favorites!

My Tumblr
Field Researcher
#10 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 5:26 AM
I have quite a few myself: Tori Amos, Charlotte Martin, Sharon den Adel, Amy Lee, Billy Corgan, Dave Grohl, Kurt Cobain, John Lennon and Paul McCartney just to name a few.

Interestingly enough I got into Charlotte Martin by listening to her track "Beautiful Life" on The Sims 2 College Rock station.

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 2:39 PM
Michael Jackson
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 7:45 AM
My elderly mum loves Cher Lloyd and Carly Rae Jepsen.

Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 6:58 PM
Thanks for your replies!

My Tumblr
Inventor
#14 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 11:14 AM
I mostly listen to bands. So I would say Gerard Way, Jared Leto, Brendon Urie... Tom DeLonge. Yeah. I have a long list but this is who I can think of off the top of my head.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 5:05 PM
LOL!!
I cant think on the top of my head, too!

My Tumblr
Field Researcher
#16 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 7:05 PM
I forgot to mention Imogen Heap.

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 11:03 PM
wow!

My Tumblr
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 1:02 AM
Katy Perry! I'm a Katy Cat!
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 9:40 AM
I've been loving Lana Del Rey lately, but Bruno Mars is my all time love
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 12:41 AM
The Weeknd
Space Pony
#21 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 8:41 PM
Any Artists that i like their songs LOL
etc. 5sos, Union J , Hunter Hayes , Taylor swift , ed sheeran (old acoustic version of him!) .....tooo many others
Field Researcher
#22 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 9:21 PM Last edited by Drakesecaravdis : 14th Jul 2014 at 9:43 PM.
I love the Jonas Brothers, Carrie Underwood, Simple Plan, Drake Bell, Christina Aguilera, Maroon 5, Elvis Presley, Pink and Britney Spears. I guess Nelly's somewhat of a favorite too but I'm pretty selective about the albums.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 7:37 PM
Do rappers count? I like singers, but these days, I just find myself not getting into the flow. But for rappers...

Tupac
Biggie
Eminem
4 Tay
50 Cent
Dr. Dre
OutKast
Kanye West (just for Jesus Walks. Bound 2 is just... *shudders*)
Big L
Jay Z
Reggie (I dabble ._.)

Bands

Three Days Grace
30 Seconds to Mars

That's all I can think of for now.

You can call me London, Londo, Londonite, or Mitchie :3
"When you pressure blast Mountain Dew out of your anus, it is not easily forgotten."
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 6:03 PM
Danny Elfman is my #1 favorite singer.

After him, I'd say:
Nick Cave
Robert Smith
Alice Cooper
Tim Curry
David Lee Roth
Jim Carroll
Richard Hell
Leonard Cohen