2 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#8751 Old Today at 8:08 AM
so I need some help decidin on which way I should go .. I'm playin MeetMe's clean Pleasantview and have added in half of the stealth families (also by MM) .. I've just finished playin a sim week (I think) .. and now I'm lookin at addin in a few more sims .. so which should I add in:
1. Bluewater Village
2. Strangetown
3. The rest of the stealth families
Advertisement
Test Subject
#8752 Old Today at 8:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat
so I need some help decidin on which way I should go .. I'm playin MeetMe's clean Pleasantview and have added in half of the stealth families (also by MM) .. I've just finished playin a sim week (I think) .. and now I'm lookin at addin in a few more sims .. so which should I add in:
1. Bluewater Village
2. Strangetown
3. The rest of the stealth families

With Strangetown I think it's worth giving some serious thought to if you want townie Bella Goth showing up. Personally, I wouldn't.

I think Bluewater Village would be fun, but again you need to think on whether you'll enjoy running businesses. I haven't played Bluewater in a decade myself though so it just sounds like fun!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8753 Old Today at 9:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Yet again, one of my favorite mods has totally stopped working..due to some new download? This one lets a sim do "fight" actions with anyone. Before that it was ACR - I got a new version of ACR but it's not the same & I can't figure out what I had before.

Try renaming it, add a z to the front of the filename.

You could also use the HCDU+ to find what is conflicting:
https://www.picknmixmods.com/Sims2/...s/HcduPlus.html
Test Subject
#8754 Old Today at 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
You're supposed to avoid fulfilling fears lol.

I know but sometime it is funny to play opposite style. :D

Actually, a version of the disk case of my game (I played before UC) said "fulfill their [your sims] deebest fears" according to "Fullfill their wants". This is translated edition.
Test Subject
#8755 Old Today at 2:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FuryCat
EAxis wrote mini tutorials on how to fulfill fears in their description, which is funny to me for some reason.

Actually, if you are supposed to do something in the game, the game gives you a "prize" for it. In this situation, the prize is the therapist and your sim doing weird things, like hugging the flour sack baby or listening a football. In contract: If the social worker take your child away in TS3 there is no any prize. No animations, no sad messages, not even possibility to adobt them by other family. Your child just disapper. Saying as as a person who have studied Game Design.
Page 351 of 351