Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 4:15 PM Last edited by Emerald1234 : 18th Nov 2017 at 5:41 PM.
Default My Beginning Megahood
I'm making a megahood using the beginning hoods and once all the sims who are currently adults are teens i might upload it to mts not sure what time i'll add it actually anyway,i'm also adding the ts3 pre-mades (just sunset valley to prevent my hood from overpopulation!) and i'll add them just about when mortimer goth is a child (again might not be the definite time) finally be prepared for future posts!

EDIT:just realised this sounds similar to the my megahood thread i know it does but THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THAT THREAD in any way! sorry for caps just clearing up any confusion.

i forgot to mention that the 5 generation families will be placed first then once the 2nd generation of those 5 gen families are adults i'll add families with 4 gens etc the family bin families (cooke kat kim ottomas etc) will be added at the end

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 9:52 PM
This sounds interesting I'm always up for seeing how other people play out the stories of the pre-mades, and I'm interested to see their stories from before we see them in the game. Can't wait to see your take on the pre-made sims

Call me Hannah
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HH22
This sounds interesting I'm always up for seeing how other people play out the stories of the pre-mades, and I'm interested to see their stories from before we see them in the game. Can't wait to see your take on the pre-made sims

thanks i've already played two families but those are ancestors of the capps,i'm playing with the contender ancestors now (only family in belladonna cove)

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr