Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 11:16 PM
Default Painting XML Files
Does anyone know the numbers of the XML strings related to painting? In the Sims 4 Studio I tried using the numbers for the practice painting interaction, but I can’t get the Buff to trigger using it. I was wondering if it had to be set individually by the types of painting such as Pop Art or Realism, but the files for these aren’t super interaction strings. If anyone knows it would be appreciated.

Twilightsims
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 7:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GoBananas
Does anyone know the numbers of the XML strings related to painting? In the Sims 4 Studio I tried using the numbers for the practice painting interaction, but I can’t get the Buff to trigger using it. I was wondering if it had to be set individually by the types of painting such as Pop Art or Realism, but the files for these aren’t super interaction strings. If anyone knows it would be appreciated.

It might be easier to set the buff to trigger by ‘skill in use’ rather than interaction as there will be a lot of xml to add for the various types of painting that I can see using scumbumbo xml extractor.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 10:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PurpleThistles
It might be easier to set the buff to trigger by ‘skill in use’ rather than interaction as there will be a lot of xml to add for the various types of painting that I can see using scumbumbo xml extractor.

That would make sense! How do I do that?

Twilightsims
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 3:32 PM
Using mod constructor, instead of choosing running interactions for the continous loot, use the drop down menu to change it to skill in use. You then add the skill as you would an interaction.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PurpleThistles
Using mod constructor, instead of choosing running interactions for the continous loot, use the drop down menu to change it to skill in use. You then add the skill as you would an interaction.

You’ve actually saved my life, thank you so much! :lovestruc

Twilightsims