Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Rhiannon de Muse

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 726 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 46,569 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 7th Apr 2007 at 2:56 PM
This beauty was created as a love interest for another sim, but I was so struck with her once I had completed her, I could not help but share her with you all. She's realistic and pretty, yet imperfect, and hopefully will make a happy home in your game.

Rhiannon is incredibly down to earth, level-headed, and quite creative. She loves creating pottery and playing in the garden - anything to get her hands dirty, and it's not uncommon to find her running outside to stand barefoot in the grass in the rain. Though she's generally fairly quiet and reserved, she tends to surprise her few close friends with clever turns of phrase with a bit of a naughty twist.

Everything needed for her is included - including the meshes for her hair, top, and bottoms. The top mesh is by me - the other two meshes I've recoloured, and therefore included as their creators' TOU allow for it.

Custom Content by Me:
- Rhiannon de Muse
- Blasphemy Eyes - Nougat
- Smooth Red Hair
- Black Camisole Top
- Alpha Dress Top Mesh
- Jeans, No Socks

Custom Content Included:
- Dior Blush - Heavenly Plum by Helaene
- Eyeliner - Flirty Lashes 1 by RenSim
- Shy Sheen Lips - Modest Maroon by bruno
- Samantha Pauline Skin by @stefan
- Long Parted Mesh by Maxis
- Barefoot Jeans Mesh by Elau

Additional Credits:
Many thanks to the creators of all of the included content!