Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#76 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 6:00 PM
@Florentzina - If you choose to skip days, Pescado's Lot Sync Timer has a 'skip day' feature (shift-click) that will keep their ages in sync.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Scholar
#77 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 6:22 PM
Ive that mod, but I usually use Insim or sim-blender to remove days plus SexySims DMA teleporter to adjust the reason. I always have a habit of doing this during the toddler to mid-teen stages (ca 0 to 13 years) because I find it boring but going to try adding ROS (Random occurences) to see if it helps remove the boredom. But then again, I doubt there is any reason where I MUST play all 233 households every sim minutes they have.

EDIT: Hmmm, the time warp option? I've never used it, I just have the object to check which day each household is, even if I keep them in track with spreadsheets.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#78 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 6:27 PM
You may need to have testingcheats enabled, but if you shift-click on it, there's a "skip day." It sets the day to the next in the week and ages everyone accordingly.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#79 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 6:29 PM
Ah, never heard of that function. Thought it just changed the day, not their ages.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#80 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 6:31 PM
I've only used it on my prison lot, because I haven't any inmates yet and didn't want the warden to just putter around for three days,

Page 4 of 4